14; Annoying

I was in the library with Hermione as we studied for O.W.Ls. I didn't want to, but she made me. "Oh, did you know peanuts aren't technically nuts." Hermione said out of nowhere. "That's cool, I didn't know that!" I said. She smiled before going back to reading her book.

Just then, we heard loud familiar voices enter the library, books falling to the floor, then a loud 'sh'. "Sorry!" A voice said loudly. Wheezing came next, along with footsteps coming our way. I rolled my eyes, hoping it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Oh, dear lord." Hermione muttered as two redheads sat next to us, holding in their laughter. I sighed and turned my head. "You wouldn't guess what just happened to us just now!" Fred said. "Oh my god! I'm so excited to hear it!" I said sarcastically. "Okay, so me and George-" "were walking down the corridors, but then Filch came running full speed to us-" "and then-" I interrupted their wonderful story. "Fun. Can you go now?" I asked them.

They both gasped. "How dare you! Don't you wanna hear our story?" George asked me. "No, besides, we're studying for the O.W.Ls, shouldn't you guys be studying as well?" I asked them. "We don't study, love." George said. "Yes, I know. But you should. Your very welcome to join us if you like." I said. "Who's 'us'?" Fred asked. "Hermione, you dimwits." I said.

"Oh," "hello, Hermione." "Didn't see you there." They said. She smiled at them before going back to her book. "Studying is boring. Let's go do something funner." George said. "That sounds like a great idea!" I said. "Really?!" They both asked in unison. "No."

They groaned. "Come on! You'll be completely free to study without us behind you back all day next year!" Fred said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, but I still have another couple months with you, which is complete torture." I said. "We know, but we're still going to force you to come." George said. I groaned.

"Fine, well leave, but first you have to listen to our story!" George said. "Fine." I said. "Okay, so then, me and George ran for our lives!" "With Filch behind us, we-" I went back to reading my book.

"You see, Hermione, the key for them to leave you alone, is for you to distract them. See here, if you tell them a fun way to leave you alone, they'll do it!" I told her. "Where'd you get that idea from?" Hermione asked with a small grin. "A booked called, 'How to get Little Annoying Kids to leave you alone'," I told her. She laughed.

"Watch and learn, Mione." I told her. "But then, we hit him with a jinx, and he-'' Fred stopped talking as I stared at him with a wide smile on my face. "Your eyes are pretty, anyways so-" "first one to leave the library, go into the boys bathroom, go into the kitchen, tell the house elfs that we said hi, go find Ron and Harry, tell them we said hi, skip to the Great Hall, yell the first word that comes to mind, go to my dorm, pick up a quill, and whoever can find me and Hermione, gets a prize of their choice!" I told them.

"A choice?" They both asked in unison. "Yes. Of your choice. But, whoever loses, gets...nothing. Absolutely nothing as the other one of you get a prize!" I said. They both exchanged looks before running out of the library full speed.

"Come on, Mione! That will make entertain them long enough." I said as I gathered all my stuff and put them away. "Wow, didn't actually think that would've worked, but alright!" She said and also got up to get her stuff.

We left the library, hoping the twins wouldn't catch us and walked to the common room. Just as we were about to say the password, I remembered something. "Hold on. We can't go in there just yet." I said. "Why not?" Hermione asked me. "Because I told them to come here and get a quill from my room." I reminded her. "Oh, right. Well, where should we go then?" She asked me. I smirked. "I might have an idea." I said. "Follow me."