12; My Weasley's

"Oh, Echo, by the way, Delilah said she wanted to speak to you. Astronomy Tower at nine tonight." Fred told me. "Cool...wait, did you say nine?!" I asked him. "Yep." He said. "What time is it!?" I asked George, who had his head rested on my lap as I sat up on my bed. "Hm, doesn't matter. Echo, I'm in love with your nails." He told me.

"Why?" I asked him. "Because they feel nice." He smiled up at me. I had my fingers running through his red hair. "Why does George get cuddles?!" Fred asked. "Go get Angelina, I'm sure she'll love to give you cuddles." George told him. "I...don't have an answer for that." He said. I hid my smile.

"Awe, is Fred lonely over there?" I asked. "Yes." He whimpered, making me laugh. "To bad to sad." I said. He growled at me. I smirked and winked. He blushed a little, but winked back. "Oì, Echo. Its five to nine." Fred grinned. "Is it?" I asked. He nodded as he eyed my alarm clock. I looked at it. 8:55 it glowed in green. "Shit."

I got out of bed, leaving George whining. "NOOO! Come back!" He said. "Ha, now you know how I feel." Fred said. "Fuck you, Fred!" George yelled at him. Fred just kept grinning. I looked around my room. "Fuck. Fred, can I use your jumper?" I asked him. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Manners?" He said. "Please?" I asked him with a smile.

He took off his grey jumper and gave it to me. I slipped it on as I started to leave. "Thanks! I'll see you guys soon." I said and left my dorm. "Hey, Echo." I heard Hermione's voice call as I started to leave the common room. "Hey, Hermione!" I said and left the common room as well.

Fred's jumper was big on me. Its sleves went over my hands as the jumper itself finished a bit over my hips. It was warm and smelt like him, though. At this point, I probably smell like George and Fred, since I'm always with them. I'm not joking. Everyday, morning, noon, and night, I'm with them. And as weird as it sounds, we sometimes sleep in the same bed. I've woken up at least ten times and found them on either side of me. At least I'm never cold in the mornings anymore.

We have some classes together, since the professors put me in advanced classes. By two years. I didn't request it, but they did for some reason.

I was sprinting to the Astronomy Tower, hoping not to get caught this late at night. I walked up the stairs and opened the doors once I got there. Delilah was leaning against the railing, looking up at the night sky. I smiled as I saw her. I walked on and stood next to her.

"Hello, Echo." She said softly as she saw me. "Hey," I said. "How are you?" She asked me. "I'm alright, how are you?" "I'm doing good." She responded. I nodded. "That's great." I said.

We stayed quiet for a whilst. Delilah then out of nowhere, pulled me into a tight hug. I was taken by shock, but I hugged her back. I missed her hugs so much. "Out of the whole wide world, you give the bestest hugs." She said. I smiled.

We let go. She smiled at me. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it." She said. "No worry," I said. "Tell me all that's going on with you." She said. "Nothing much is going on." I told her. "Oh, come on! Out of these months we've been apart, nothing's happened to you?" She asked. "Well, I've gotten close with Harry." I told her.

"As in Harry Potter?" She asked me. I nodded. "Ooh, right, your dads his godfather." She said. "Yeah. He's been like a brother to me recently." I told her. She nodded. "I see. And what about the Weasley twins? Fred and George?" She asked. I chuckled.

"They're horrible." I told her. "What?! But you're always with them!" She said. "I'm joking! They are amazing, but annoying at the same time." I told her. She laughed. "Yeah, I see them everywhere you go. Their like your very own bodyguards!" She said. I laughed. "Honestly, yeah. They kind of are." I told her.

"Well, that's great that you have people with you." She said. "And what's going on with you? Spell the tea." I said. She giggled. "Well, I've made plenty of friends. One of my best friends has to be Amelia Barns." She said. She explained her new best friend to me. Apparently she had blonde hair and green eyes. She was outgoing, like herself. Kind and smart. I was kind of sad that she was moving on already, but I can't blame her. I was too.