3; Hogwarts

A week passed. Today was the day. Today I was going to Hogwarts. I already had my luggage packed.

Willow was in her cage, also ready with me. I walked downstairs with my stuff and waited in the living room for dad.

Molly and Arthur were going to take us to King Crosses.

I petted Willow, who was asleep. "Are you ready?" I heard dad ask me.

I turned around and saw him standing in the doorframe. I smiled at him.

"I'm ready," I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I'm going to miss you. I'm also gonna miss you painting my nails and doing my makeup." He said.

I laughed. "I'm going to miss  you too, dad." I said back as we let go of each other.

"Alright, please promise me you'll stay safe." He said. "I'll only promise if you promise you'll stay safe," I said.

"I'm not going anywhere, princess." He said.

"I promise then," I said. "I promise too." He said and kissed my forehead

"Echo, are you ready, dear?" Molly called me. "I'm coming!" I said.

I hugged dad again. "Go get your stuff." He said with a soft smile. I nodded and got my stuff.

I started to walk away from him. "I love you, Dad," I said to him. "I love you too, Echo." He smiled.

I smiled back and left to the door with everyone else.

Everyone was all crammed up in the tiny halls, waiting to get out of the house.

"Ron, you stepped on my foot!" Hermione said. "It's not my fault!" Ron said back. Everyone was talking, making this a huge chaos.

Once we all got outside, Mr. Weasley got the muggle car. He was staring at it for about three minutes, trying to figure it out.

I stood there, awkwardly with my bags.

I looked down and played with my feet. "Now, how do I open this?" He asked himself as he fiddled with the car keys.

"You push this button." I walked up to him and pointed at it. He pushed it. The car beeped. He gasped. "How fascinating!" He said.

He thanked me and got in the drivers seat. Hermione, Ginny Ron and Harry were all able to cramp in. All that's left were me and the twins.

"Now what?" Ginny asked. "Erm...now what?" Arthur reacted. I went behind the car and opened the back trunk.

There were seats in the back, for three people. I pulled the seats up.

"Amazing!" Arthur said. Me and the twins got in the very back.

"So, it's like a wizard's car? Just not the flying?" Arthur called to me. "Yes," I said back as I put on my seatbelt.

Mrs. Weasley made sure we all had our stuff, once we all said yes, she got in too.

Mr. Weasley started to drive. And if I'm being honest, I was scared.

We drove smoothly for the first fifteen minutes.

Everyone was looking out the windows, gasping at stuff I was already used to. I played with my rings.

"Look, Freddie! It's a stone person!" George pointed out. "Wicked!" Fred pressed his face to the window.

I smirked to myself as they commented on the statue.

"Ron, stop that!" Ginny said as she started to shove Ron away from her.

"What?! I'm just eating!" He said. "You're spitting everywhere!" Ginny said.