28; Big Babies

"Come on, just be quite!" George whispered as we entered Ron and Harrys room. The three of us giggled quietly as we hide in the small closet. I got out my small muggle speaker and turned it on. A small blue light came on, telling us it was on. We all smirked. 

I gave the speaker to George. He cleared his throat. "Rooon! Haaarry!" He said in a deep voice, echoing through the speaker and into the dark room. "What was that?!" We heard Harry yell. Ron was still snoring. "Ron!"

"Huh? What?" 

"Are you there?" George asked as we all held back our laughter. "What the bloody hell?!" 

"Here, let me try!" Fred whispered. George handed Fred the speaker. "Everyone's gone. Your mother. Your father. Your Granger girlfriend. Your sister. Your twin brothers. And their very pretty friend." Fred said in a deep voice, the last part making me blush a little. 

"Granger girlfriend?!" Ron asked. "Very pretty friend?!" Harry asked.

"FRED!"

"GEORGE!"

"ECHO!" 

-

"How dare you! At two in the bloody morning as well! You two — of course, I'm sure they dragged you in here, Echo, dear, so I don't blame you —" i snickered as the twins mouths dropped.

"Are in so much trouble! You just wait until the morning! You'll be cleaning the entire house! Without magic!" Mrs. Weasley added as she saw our smirks. But they quickly dropped. 

"It was a joke, mum!" George complained. "Joke or not, it wasn't right!" Mrs. Weasley said. "Now, I'm going to bed. Everyone go to bed!" She said. Ron and Harry snickered as Ginny and Hermione rolled their eyes and they all left to their bedrooms. 

"Great. Now we're punished to clean the whole house tomorrow!" George sighed. "I blame it on Fred for thinking of it." I said. "I second that," George agreed.

"What?! You two agreed with me!" Fred said. "It was your idea," I said, walking away from them as they argued.

"Goodnight!" I called as I walked up the stairs.

-

"Here, and please do it instead of messing around. We dont live here and we dont want to provoke more troubles." Mrs. Weasley said.

We nodded and grabbed our brooms. "Who knew you had could also sweep with brooms," Fred said as he swept a corner of the living room.

"You know what's sad? Muggles have to do this all day," George said, smirking. "That honestly is really sad. It probably costs them hours of work just to clean their bloody house. And not to mention if they have kids, they'll have to clean twice as much." I said.

"That's their problem for having kids though." Fred said. "I want kids." George said. "Youd be a pretty great dad, George." I said truthfully. "Thanks, Echo. I could definitely see you as a mum."

I shrugged. "Kids are annoying, if I'm being honest." I said.

They both turned to look at me in complete shock. "I'm sorry...what?!" Fred asked. "What?" I asked, confused. "You don't want kids?!" George asked.

"I'm not sure yet. You dont actually expect a fifteen year old to want kids just yet, do you?" I asked them. "Well, not really. But I feel like you're the one who would love kids." Fred said.

"I mean, yeah, they can be cute sometimes, but their too much work." I said. "Sure, sure, but you get a mini you! It's like watching yourself growing up all over again, except now you're the parents." George said.

"That's a pretty good point. But like, still,"

"I want kids." Fred said. "Really?" Both George and I asked together. "Yeah, like George said, it's like watching yourself grow up. And you get to do fun things with them." He said.

"Well, if you two do some day have kids, you better make me their godmother or I will murder you in your sleep." I said.

"I'll definitely make you the godmother, but I think Fred would want to make you something else," Geirge smirked.

"W-what?" I asked, completely lost.

Fred was galring at George from across the room. George snickered and went back to sweeping. I tried to think of what else Fred could make me for his kids.

And then it stuck me.

That motherfu—

"So, Echo, let's so you do have kids. What would you name them?" He asked. "You're seriously asking me what I'd name my kids when I'm fifteen?" I asked him.

"Well, it's never to early to start planning." He said. "I'd like two children, if I do habe some, and I'd call one stupid shit and the other stupid fuck after my two best friends." I said to him, causing both of them to burst out laughing.

"Just being honest." I smirked. "Honestly, those would be pretty good names." George said. "Who knows, maybe I might name them that after all."

"Just imagine in. Little red headed babies running around the house with their diapers off as we're running after then, yelling them to stop as the neighbors look out the window and see us and wonder what they did wrong with their lives to get to where they are now and the little red headed baby is laughing as you slip on its pubble of pee it just made and you smell like baby piss and now you regret all you life decisions. That would be paradise." George said dreamily.

"I think I'd rather not imagine that. And I already have enough red heads in my life, I don't need more." I said. "What's wrong with red heads? We're good looking. And by we, I mean me." Fred said, running his hands though his red hair.

"You?! Nah-uh, I'm the better looking twin! You're the ugly one in this family!" George said. I laughed. "George, if you call Fred ugly, then your calling yourself ugly." I said. "No, I'm better looking. That's just straight up facts there." He said.

"You wish you were as good looking as me, little bro." Fred smirked. Me and George gasped. We all knew George hated getting called 'little bro' by Fred, even though it was true. "HOW DARE YOU!" George ran to Fred and tackled him to the floor.

They started to fight as they threw insults to each other.

"Is this little bro to you?!" George asked, punching his stomach. Fred groaned and laughed at the same time, trying to shove George off him. "I'm staying out of this." I said as I moved as far away as I could.

"Fred, George, Echo, I dont hear those brooms sweeping!" Mrs. Weasley called from the kitchen. "How can she hear the brooms from all the way over there?" Fred asked in a whisper as he and George quickly got off the floor and dusted themselves off. "I dunno. I think it's one of  mums magic powers." George said back.

"Pretty sure — WE'RE SWEEPING, MUM, DONT WORRY!" Fred yelled at the top of his lungs, which wasnt necessary.

"You better be!" Mrs. Weasley yelled back.

We all started to giggle as we continued to clean.

-

"Fi-na-lly! It's about time we get a break!" Fred complained as he laid back on the kitchen counter and drank some water. "We've been working for what? Three hours?" He asked.

"And we still have half the house to keep cleaning!" I said. The twins groaned. "And whos fault is this?! Its Harrys and Ron's fault for being big babies! They should've known it was us all along!" Fred said.

"Nah, I blame it on you, Fred. You were with the idea." George said. "Yeah, Fred. Great going!" I said, smirking. "This is not my fault! I blame it on you two for going with it!"

"No, you came to us at one in the morning and said 'I have an idea! Let's prank Harry and Ron!'!" George said. "Yeah, well it's your fault for giving me the idea!" Fred argued.

I rolled my eyes and drank the rest of my cold water, getting ready because these two were about to throw fists with each other.

-