5; Umbridge

I was waiting for Harry outside Umbridge's office. Lunch was starting right now, but I offered to wait for him.

Minutes later, he finally came out. I smiled when I saw him.

He was looking down in his hand with furrowed eyes. I walked up to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said and hid his left hand in his robe.

I nodded, unsure. We walked to the Great Hall together.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked him again. "Yes, I'm fine, Echo." He responded. I sighed as we entered the Great Hall.

We sat down next to Hermione and Ron. "What took you so long?" Hermione asked him.

"It was detention, Hermione. What'd you expect?" He asked her. Ron shrugged and continued to eat.

"What did she do to you?" Hermione asked him. "Nothing." He said. "No, she did something." She said back.

He started to eat, ignoring her. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

-

A couple of days have passed. I was in the common room with the twins.

They told me their plan about opening a joke shop. I thought it was brilliant. "Would you care for one?" George asked me.

"No, no, I think I'm good," I said back. "Oh, come on. We need someone to try out our new sweets." Fred said.

"Why can't one of you try them?" I asked them.

"Because it's better if you die than one of us. Who'd make the inventions if one of us died?" George asked, making me laugh.

"First of all, just wow. Second, the other one of you could make the inventions by themselves." I said.

"No, it's not the same," Fred said. "Go try it on him." I pointed to a boy sitting down.

They smirked and went next to the boy. "Sweets that make you ill!" Fred said.

"Get you out of class whenever you like," George added.

"I'd take hours of pleasure for practical boredom," Fred said, trying to convince the poor boy.

He ate it. That poor, poor boy.

Another boy next to them was eating one of their 'inventions'.

His jaw became big. George turned to him. "Care for another?" He asked the boy. I laughed as I saw the boy's expression.

Fred came up to me, looking through some paperwork.

"You're going to kill them!" I said. "Pft, they'll be fine. Besides, you didn't die." He said. I laughed again.

"But I'm fifteen! The poor boys are only eleven." I said.

"Whatever. If we go to Azkaban, you'll have to come too." He said as he kept looking at the work.

"Why's that?" I asked him. "Because who else would we try our sweets on?!" He asked me.

"Anyone but me!" I answered. "No, it has to be you." He said.

"Why?" I asked him. "Because then we won't have to go to Azkaban for another ten years." He said.

"Oh my god," I breathed out and folded my arms. "So, when are you planning to open your joke shop?" I asked him.

"Right after we graduate." He said. "Which is this year, right?" I asked him. "Right!" He said.

"And I'm just dying to see you off without me and George. You wouldn't even last a day without us." He said.