38; Warrior

We followed Carlos around the streets. "We should go." Fred muttered to us. "Go where?" I asked. "Somehwere but where hes taking us." He answered. "It honestly couldn't be that bad." I said. "What if he's a murderer?! He could be bringing us to his secret chamber to kill us!"

"I assure you I'm not a murder." Carlos said. "Of course you'd say that! Every murder says that!" Fred exclaimed. "Dad said that to Delilah when he first met her." I said. George smirked. "What?" Carlos asked.

"Uhm...."

"It was an inside joke we have." Fred rolled his eyes. "Oh. Okay. Well we're here." He said. We were infront of a big bright building. Travers Arcade it said with neon lights. "Cool! What is it?" George asked.

"An arcade? I mean, it says it in the name." He stared up at it. "We don't have that where we're from." I told him. "Obviously. Let's go inside." He said.

We walked in. "Sup y'all! Need some tokens?" A teenage boy with a lot of pimples asked us in an American accent. "Yeah. Give us what you can with this," He gave the teenager a twenty dollar bill. He gave him a handful of gold coins. They looked a lot like galleons.

"Thanks." Carlos said. "Nah, thank you, man!" The pinlmpled boy gave him a crooked smile. "Here." He gave all of us some tokens. "You can just hang here. Play games. My friends'll be here in like five minutes, so you guys can meet them." He said.

"Um...okay..." We walked away. "What are these neon box things?" George asked as he stared at the back of one. "Not sure. I've never been here before." I said.

I walked in front of one. There was a small screen in the front that said in neon yellow lights, 'PLAY NOW!'. I tapped the screen. Nothing happend.

There were buttons below it. I pushed a button. "Oh no, warrior! Looks like you need a token!" A voice said from the screen.

"AHH!"

"Shhhh!"

I shushed the twins. "Did that thing just talk?!" Fred yelled. "Shush!" I said. I pushed the button again. "Oh no, warrior! Looks like you need a token!" It repated again. "The fuck?"

I pushed more buttons. They didn't do anything. "You put it in there." A voice said, making us all jump. A girl with long black hair was standing next to Fred.

She was wearing bright pink shorts and a white shirt. "Why're you wearing shorts in the winter?!" Fred asked her. She shurgged and circled around him. "You're tall. So are you." She said, looking at George and Fred.

"Yes, I know. And we're twins." He gave her a judgmental look. "Yes, I can see that." She said. "Didn't look like it since you mentioned our height." He said rudely. "Fred!" Me and George said.

The girl chewed on her bubblegum louldy, looking Fred up and down as he glared at her. "You have discernment. I like you." She said. "You like me because I have discernment?!" He asked. She nodded and pocked his shoulder.

"Please don't touch me." He said quickly, shooing her hand away. "How old are you?" He asked. "Fourteen. How old are you?" She asked. "Seventeen." He answered.

"Age is a number. It won't matter." She said. "I dont even know your name." He said. "Yeah but I know yours." She said. "Its Fred. I heard your twin and that girl say it." She pointed at me specifically.

"My twin and that girl have names." Fred said. "Hmph. I don't care." The girl said. "Go to your mum, won't you?" I said at last. This girl was getting on my nerve. She stared at me.

"Who're you to say?" She asked. "Myself. Now will you go now?" I said. "No, I won't. I need his number first." The girl said. None of us said anything. The twins were looking at me for help. But I was also speckless.