47; Happy Birthday

"Next is...people!" Ginny said. "How're we going to do that?" Ron asked. "I dunno. Just whisper to people?" I said. "What about slipping notes?" Ginny said 

"Yes! If you can't talk to them, slip notes!" I said. "Me and Hermione got the food ready. We just need to get it on Sunday night." Harry said.

"And Ron and I are on decoration when you two are distracting them, Lee, Echo." Ginny told us. We both nodded. "That's great! What about the cake? Do we have the cake?" I asked them.

They exchanged looks. "We thought you had the cake..." Lee said. "We don't have a cake yet?!" I asked them. They shook their heads.

"Erm...I'll just ask the elfs if they could bake one." I said. "Sure, I mean, the party isn't until tomorrow." Ron shurgged. We nodded.

Footsteps were suddenly heard from the boys dormitory. We didn't think anything of it until we heard the twins voices.

I grabbed the party list and shoved it in my bag. I grabbed homework and books from my bag and dumped them on the table.

Ginny and Lee jumped on the couch. Ginny started to pick on her nails. Lee grabbed a book and started to read.

"Hi!" Fred said. "Hi." We all said in unison. "Whatcha guys doing?" George asked. "Group work for Charms." I told them. "At five in the morning?" He asked.

"Its due today and we forgot to do it." Harry said. "Oh...okay?" George sat next to Ginny.

"Why're you two here?" He asked her and Lee. "I was bored and couldn't sleep." She answered him. "I'm helping." Lee said.

"Mm." They shurgged. "Why're you guys up so early?" I asked them. "We thought we heard your voice." Fred said. "And we were right." George said.

"Cool..." We stayed silent for a while. "I think were done." Hermione said. We agreed with her. I put my things away.

"I'm gonna go sleep some more." Ron yawned. We agreed to continue some time today before 'Charms' and parted ways.

"I have to go." I told the twins. "Where're you going?" Fred asked. "I have to talk to Sprout." I lied. "We'll come." George said.

"Its about my last test." I said. "Okay!"

"It'll take hours..." I tried to tell them. They shurgged. "Just stay here. I wont be long." I said and left the common room. I sighed in relief when I was out of view.

I walked down to the basement. I got to the big fruit painting and tickled the pear. It giggled and opened its portrait. I walked in.

"Hello again, Miss Black!" A high-pitched voice said. "Hi Dobby. I was wondering if you guys could do me a huge favor." I said. "Anything!" Dobby squeaked.

"Can you guys bake a me a cake, half vanilla, half chocolate, saying 'happy birthday Fred and George'?" I asked them.

"Yes! Yes, we'd be delighted!" Dobby said, jumping up and down. "What colors would you like it to be in?" An elf asked me. "Um...orange and red. Their two favorite colors." I told her. She nodded.

"We'll there be a specific date we should have it done, Miss?" Dobby asked me. "Yes, tomorrow night at around eight." I said. "Okay!"

I thanked them and left.

-

"Class dismissed!" Flitwick said. Everyone started to get up. I stood up and pretend to stretch, slipping a note that said 'Fred and George birthday party tomorrow at 9pm in Gryffindor common room. Tell people!!!' to the person behind me.