31; Go

A/N: if you think I got kidnapped for not posting last week, you'd be very right. (This is a joke, please don't call the cops!!)

We're at Hogwarts now. Break ended. I was going to tell Fred. I promised myself I wouldnt resist. I didnt want to do it when he was sad, because that would get him sadder. He couldn't be mad —he'd probably break a table—. And he couldn't be too happy, because that would ruin his day.

I was with George when I was thinking this. He made Fred and Angelina go on a date. I tried to tell Fred not to go. He asked why, but Angelina got mad and told him I was jealous. I was a little, but we're going to ignore that part.

George had his head rested on my lap. "Uhm..George?" I started. "Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." I said. "Go on." He said. "Its about Fred and Angelina." He picked his head up and stared at me with a small smirk. "Theres no need to tell me, Echo. I already know." He said.

"What? You already know?!" I asked him. "Of course! It's pretty obvious, isn't it?" He grinned wildly. "If you know, then why are you smiling?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He said.

"Why wouldn't I be? You just admitted you like Fred!" He said. "W-what?!"

"I knew it from the beginning! It was so bloody obvious, Echo! I mean, I know hes with Angelina, and you really want her to like you, but she just doesn't so your gonna wanna break them up and—"

"What, no! No, no! That's not what I wanted to tell you!" I quickly said. He smirked and eyed me. "Your not denying it." He said quietly, almost in a whisper.

"Angelina's cheating on Fred!"

His smile left him within a second. "What do you mean?" He frowned. I sighed a little. "I was at the library a couple weeks ago, and I saw her. I saw her kissing Pucey behind some bookshelfs. He asked if Fred would ever find out, and she responded with 'hes always with that Black girl, so he won't care'." I told him.

He stayed silent. "I didnt see that comeing." He whispered. "I dont know what to do! I dont know how or when to tell him! What if he thinks I'm lying? What if he thinks I'm just trying to break them up?!"

"We're doing it tonight." He said firmly. "We are?" I asked him. "Yes. We are. Hes going to believe you, trust me." He said. I nodded. But I didnt believe him.

"Can you tell him for me?" I asked him. "No. Your going to tell him straight to his face. It doesn't matter of people are staring, it doesn't matter if Angelina is right there talking to him, it doesn't matter." We both sat up and he wrapped his arm around me, taking my hands and smoothing it a little.

"I've suspected her for a while now. I mean, shes cheated on a couple boys before. But her last two relationships, shes been cheated on." He said. "Which makes her less suspicious." I said. He nodded in agreement. "I sorta feel bad, though. For Angelina." I said.

He scoffed. "For what?! Cheating on Fred?" He asked. "No, dont get me wrong, I also feel horrible for him. But I feel bad because—"

The painting opened. We both fell quite. "Okay, I have no idea how the house elfs did that, but that had to be the best food I've ever eaten!" Fred walked over to us and layed on my bed.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked us. We let go of each other. George got up from the bed, cleared his throat and walked around my room, acting as if he'd never seen it in his life. I sat on my bed awkwardly. "Nothing much. Just...just talking about...erm.." George eyed me for help. "About homework." I said.

"Yeah, my O.W.Ls are really distracting me. I just have so much homework, I dont know what to so anymore." I said. "Yeah..." George said. "But you spend hours at the library finishing your homework. You don't have any. For now." He added. "Uhm..well, turns out Snape gave me some homework I completely forgot about. And it's over dou." I said the first thing that came to mind.