9; Warned

The twins turned around, but I stood still. "And you are?" Fred asked him.

"I could ask you the same." He said back.

"Echo —" I didn't let George finish because I grabbed their hands and started to walk away. Fred stopped me.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked me. "N-nothing. Let's just go." I said back.

"Ooh, not very happy to see me now, Echo?" The boy asked.

"Fuck off," I muttered to him, still having my back to him. "Now that's not what good girls say, now is it?" He kept talking as his friends laughed.

I saw Fred about to attack, but George held him back.

I finally turned around to face the boy. He raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend." He said. "Moving on already?" He asked.

"What do you want from me, Gabe?" I asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to see you." He said.

"I thought we agreed to move on," I said. "Hmm, maybe you did, but I never agreed." He said.

Fred had his fists clenched as George grabbed his arm, making sure he wouldn't leap towards Gabe.

"Just...please leave us alone," I said. "I see why Delilah moved on with you as well." He said.

I felt something stab my heart. I looked down at the floor.

"Are you gonna shut the fuck up or are you gonna make us do it for you?" Fred asked him.

He and his friends oohed and chucked. "Feisty, I see. Hmm, let me guess. Weasleys?" He asked them.

"That's none of your concern," George said.

"Just seeing if you're treating Echo well, no need to get aggressive." He said. "As if you did," I said to him. He smirked.

"Ah, but that that wasn't a mistake." He said. I glared at him. "Leave," Fred growled. "Why should I?" He asked.

"Unless you'd like to live in the Hospital Wing for a couple of weeks, I suggest you do leave," George told him, glaring.

He let out a laugh. "And what if I don't?" He asked, amused. "We strongly recommend you do," George responded.

"Alright, fine by me. But just a heads up... don't get your hopes up with her. She's no good. You'll end up dumping her. Waste of time if you ask me." He said.

George and Fred's vines were popping. They looked like they were going to kill the boy.

But then again, I wouldn't mind. The one mistake George made, was letting go of Fred's arm.

They both leaped towards him, tackling him to the ground and punching him.

Gabe's friends tried taking them off him, but they ended up getting hurt as well. Gabe had no chance with them.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there with my hands over my mouth.

They've never acted like this in front of anyone. George held Gabe down, allowing Fred to punch his face.

"GET THE PROFESSOR!" One of the boys said. "It's too early for this!" Another said.

Some of them started to run away, not wanting to be the next to get beat up.

I watched in terror. Gabe was also throwing some punches and kicks, hitting the twins. But that didn't stop them.

Some people started to come out from the halls, gasping at the fight. The Gryffindors came, chanting.