Chapter 1 | Grace Field House

Six o'clock sharp. The house's morning starts with the ringing of a bell.

"Rise and shine everyone! Breakfast is calling!" Emma called to all of the other children as she sat up in her bed.

I've been living here for 10 years now.

"Wait! Wait up!" "Waaaait!" Lani and Thoma shouted as they ran around the room.

"Oh for...! Quit goofing around and get dressed!" Gilda shouted at them.

"EMMA!!"

(Y/N) came running into the bedroom and jumped into Emma's arms. The two girls fell to the floor and giggled.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!"

"Good morning, Emma!"

"Emma, I can't put my shoes on~" Sherry whines, holding her shoes out in her hands. "I can't untie my laces..." Phil said.

"Relax, I've got it covered, don't cry." Emma told them.

After helping the younger kids, Emma looked over at the bed of another girl her age. The girl was still asleep, her eyes closed as she slept. Emma smirked and looked at (Y/N), the girl nodding, thinking the same thing. The two slowly crept up to the girl's bed, a pillow in their hands. They both popped up on the right side of the bed, raised the pillows and brought them down, hitting the girl right in the abdomen and chest. The girl's eye's shot open and she accidentally rolled off of her bed, hitting the ground with a thud. The girl looked up Emma and (Y/N) and glared.

"Really you two? You can't wake me up like normal people?" The girl stood up and dusted her clothes off.

(Y/N) giggled "Sorry Maiko, but it is pretty funny."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah, maybe for you two." Maiko grumbled.

Maiko yawned, her hand coming to cover her mouth. Emma grinned and grabbed the both of the girl's hands, running out of the bedroom. (Y/N) scooped up Phil in her other arm. As they ran down the hall all of the kids were saying good morning to each other.

And before I knew it, I was one of the oldest kids around.

"Good morning! Don! Conny! And, of course, to our precious Little Bunny!" Emma called as her running turned into walking and she passed a tall boy and a little blonde haired girl.

"Good morning Emma, (Y/N), Maiko." The two greet in unison, (Y/N) gives the two a bright smile while Maiko waves tiredly as Emma still drags the two along.

The two entered the dining room, (Y/N) placed Phil on the ground and held his hand with her left.

"Alright, just in time!" She said.

As of this moment, we are 40 siblings

"EEK!" Emma shrieked as something ran into her.

She turned around to see Lani and Thoma smiling up at her.

"Tag, you're it!" "Catch me if you can!" The two boys taunted in sing-song voices.