Chapter 15 | Don't You Dare

"Fool Emma, "Act like we're bringing them all along...and ditch them at the last moment." No way! I want to make Emma happy...and I personally want to bring everyone along, too! I can't just pretend to fool Emma and deceive Ray instead. It'll be fine. I'm definitely capable of doing it." Norman thought.

***

Norman's eyes widened in horror as he saw all of his siblings on the cold wet concrete ground, red flowers blooming from their chests, looking just like Conny.

"Norman..."

He turned around quickly and saw Maiko, stumbling towards him, a white unbloomed flower sticking out from her chest. It turned completely red, and her face paled before she fell onto the ground.

"Maiko!" He shouted and ran towards her lifeless body, grabbing her hand, hastily checking her pulse to find nothing. He grabbed her wrist and held it tightly.

He stared at her pale face, the horror on his face growing as he looked all around him.

"That's why I told...you..." Ray trailed off as he came up behind Norman before dropping dead.

"Ray!"

He ran towards the boy, grabbing his wrist with his other hand before his eyes caught sight of two familiar girls. His eyes widened even more as he stared at their bodies, clinging desperately to each other.

"Emma... (Y/N)..."

He walked closer to the them, dragging Ray and Maiko's lifeless bodies with him. He kneeled down and held the four in his arms.

"NO! WAKE UP!! You guys... EVERYONE!!"

His eyes widened more and he looked behind him to see the giant mouth of a demon open up behind him, the demon's eyes appeared in the mouth, glowing as it's mouth came closer and closer to him.

***

Norman woke up, sweat rolling down his forehead, his eyes were wide as he tried to steady his breathing. Two kids were on his bed shaking him.

"Norman, it's time to wake up!!" The little boy shakes him.

"A dream..." He thought, his hand coming to cup the boy's cheek. Relief started to flow through his body.

"...Goodmorning." He greeted and pulled them into a hug.

***

Norman walked into the dining room, seeing the kids help set up for breakfast.

"Good morning, Norman!" Emma greeted, her usual smile on her lips.

Maiko gave a small wave to the boy, carrying plates in her arms. (Y/N) smiled brightly and waved enthusiastically at Norman.

"Good morning, Emma, (Y/N), Maiko." He greeted back, a small smile on his face.

Ray came up behind Norman and gave him a small pat on the shoulder.

"Morning, Norman."

"Morning, Ray." He said as the boy walked away.