[Volume 1] Chapter 7

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, Ren the poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos.

Glynda states as she switches the screen from Nora and Ren to Jaune fumbling around

Ozpin: Mmmm...

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes.  Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year? Professor Ozpin?

The blonde professor asked as she turned back to ozpin

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her partner walks in random directions.

Weiss:  It's definitely this way. I mean... this way! It's definitely this way. Alright, it's official: We passed it.

Ruby: Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?

Weiss: Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!

Ruby Sighs frustrated with the attitude of her partner. 

Weiss: Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!

Ruby: Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?

Ruby: It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you!

Weiss: Just keep moving!

Ruby: Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Waaaah! Watch where you're going!  Why are you so bossy?

Weiss: I'm not bossy! Don't say things like that!

Ruby: Stop treating me like a kid!

Weiss: Stop acting like a kid!

Ruby: Well, stop acting like you're perfect!

Weiss: I'm. Not. Perfect! Not yet... But I'm still leagues better than you.

Ruby: You don't even know me...

Y/N can be seen walking trough trees of various shapes and sizes.

Y/N: Hmmm by my count there is not enough students for me to have a team and from what I have seen everybody is all ready partnered up, Well I guess I have no other choice but to show off a little...

He trailed off as a large pack of beowolves  walk out from the tree line approaching the young hunter which made him smile as his eyes light up in anticipation.

Y/N: Perfect.

He got into a stance and held his weapon over his shoulder, taunting the grimm to approach him.

We pan out as the grimm sprinted towards Y/N at full speed, the first tried to sweep his legs from under him but Y/N quickly put a stop to it by crushing the grimm under his foot killing it.

Seeing one of their pack die two of the grimm became weary and decided to run around the towering Hunter and try to hit him from behind.

Y/N seeing this just let them try what they like, the two grimm that decided to strike from behind were quickly stopped by two large ice spikes that came from nowhere.

As he expected the last three beowovles went directly for Y/N, Y/N expecting this dodged to the left to avoid a strike then ducked to avoid another, he quickly spun around and bludgeoned the two beowovles, killing them with no issue.

The last beowolf was apparently an alpha as it got up onto it's hind legs then roared into Y/N's face spraying his helmet with spit.

Y/N wipes it off with a disgruntled sigh.

Y/N: You know you didn't have to do that... you lousy dog-

He was cut off by a large claw coming from his right, he didn't even react when the claw hit him, he just stood there shrugging off the blow as if it was nothing.

Before the alpha could attempt another swipe Y/N gripped it's head with his armored hands and ripped it's jaw out.

Ozpin, who can be seen watching Y/N from a tablet, Hmmm's to himself as he speculates the boys position.

Glynda, Who is watching on a tablet of her own is also thinking about this and quickly thought of a solution.

Glynda: Professor, We have odd numbers...wouldn't it be better to send Mr. Arc home as to make space for a student with capability's above that of some of our very own hunters?

Ozpin shakes his head and smiles.

Ozpin: No need Miss Goodwitch I have just the place for young Y/N.

Y/N spotted the ruins in a clearing up ahead he also noticed that a group was already there and a falling Ruby.

Y/N: Huh didn't know Ruby could fly....wait a sec she can't....OH SHIT!

And with that he sped towards the landing zone for the silver eyed teen.