Volume 5 : Chapter 4

Y/N trudged alone through the unforgiving wilderness of Solitas, his breath forming icy clouds in the biting cold. The weight of his mission pressed heavily upon him, a relentless pursuit of truth amidst the frozen wasteland. He was no longer with the main group, having chosen to embark on this dangerous path alone.

The wind howled through the barren trees, the icy branches reaching towards the gray sky like frozen claws. As Y/N ventured deeper into the wilderness, the shadows seemed to grow darker, the air thick with tension.

Suddenly, the silence was shattered by the snarls of Grimm. A pack of Beowolves emerged from the swirling snow, their glowing eyes fixed on Y/N with hungry intent.

Without hesitation, Y/N summoned his ice magic, forming sharp shards of frost that glinted in the dim light. With a fierce cry, he launched into battle, the icy shards cutting through the air with deadly precision.

The Beowolves fell before Y/N's onslaught, their bodies shattering into icy fragments. Yet, as the last Grimm fell, another threat emerged from the shadows.

A group of White Fang members stepped forward, their expressions twisted with aggression. They surrounded Y/N, their weapons at the ready, their eyes gleaming with malice.

"You dare to trespass on our territory," one of them growled, their voice filled with venom.

Y/N stood tall, his ice magic crackling around him like a protective barrier. "I seek no quarrel with the White Fang," he replied, his voice steady. "But I will not be stopped."

The White Fang members snarled, their aggression mounting. "You think you can defeat us, lone Huntsman?" another taunted, their blade glinting in the dim light.

Y/N remained calm, his eyes narrowed in determination. With a swift motion, he unleashed a wave of icy energy, sending the White Fang members stumbling back in surprise.

The battle was swift and fierce. Y/N moved with grace and precision, his ice magic cutting through the air like a whirlwind of frost. The White Fang members fought desperately, their attacks fueled by rage and hatred.

But Y/N was a force to be reckoned with. With each strike, he seemed to grow stronger, his ice magic swirling around him in a dazzling display of power.

In a matter of moments, the White Fang members lay defeated at Y/N's feet, their weapons shattered and their resolve broken.

Y/N stood amidst the aftermath of the battle, The fallen White Fang members lay at his feet, defeated and broken. His eyes, sharp and calculating, surveyed the scene before him, the weight of his mission heavy on his shoulders.

 Victorious, he took a moment to catch his breath. The wind howled around him, carrying with it the distant echoes of the battle. The frozen landscape stretched endlessly before him, the shadows seeming to whisper.

As he regained his composure, Y/N's eyes fell upon a crumpled piece of paper caught in the snow. Curious, he knelt down and picked it up, unfolding it with gloved hands.

It was a newspaper, its headline bold and stark against the black and white print. The words sent a chill down Y/N's spine:

"Haven Academy Under Siege: Tragedy Strikes Mistral"

The article detailed the events of the tragic attack on Haven Academy, recounting the betrayal by the White Fang, the chaos that ensued, and the lives lost in the midst of the battle.

Y/N's heart clenched as he read the words, the weight of the tragedy settling heavily upon him. Memories flashed before his eyes—images of the once proud Haven Academy now scarred by violence and destruction.

"Atlas," Y/N murmured to himself, his voice low and filled with determination. "I will see them there"

The newspaper provided few answers, its pages filled with speculation and fear. But one thing was clear: the truth behind Haven's attack was shrouded in shadows, waiting to be uncovered.

With a cold glint in his eyes, Y/N folded the newspaper and tucked it into his coat. The thought of Team RWBY crossed his mind briefly, but he quickly pushed it aside. There were matters in Atlas that needed his attention.

"I will make it to Atlas," he vowed to himself, his voice firm and unwavering.

With that, Y/N continued on his journey through the frozen wilderness of Solitas, the echoes of battle fading into the distance. The shadows seemed to part before him, revealing glimpses of a truth waiting to be discovered.

The newspaper article weighed heavily in his pocket, a constant reminder of the mission that drove him forward. The path ahead was dangerous and uncertain, but Y/N was undaunted.

--Timeskip--

Days passed since Y/N's solitary journey through  Solitas. His Journey has made many stories about him appear, Ranging from defeating countless Grimm to killing Whitefang. He had become a figure of legend In just a short time, a lone hunter prowling the shadows.

The weight of his mission never lifted from his shoulders, a relentless pursuit of truth that drove him forward through the harshest of landscapes. Y/N was no longer the same, his heart colder, his eyes sharper, his determination unwavering.

As the days wore on, whispers of the attack on Haven Academy faded into the background, buried beneath the weight of new tragedies and conflicts. But for Y/N, the memory remained vivid, a burning reminder of the darkness that lurked in the world.

One fateful day, after days of relentless pursuit, Y/N found himself standing at the gates of Atlas. The city loomed before him, a fortress of ice and steel that seemed to challenge his resolve.

"I've made it," Y/N murmured to himself, his voice a low growl. "Atlas"

The newspaper, worn and faded with time, still nestled in his coat pocket. Its headline, "Haven Academy Under Siege", had become etched into his mind, a haunting reminder of the journey that had led him here.

With a determined glint in his eyes, Y/N stepped through the gates of Atlas, the icy winds whipping around him. The city was bustling with activity, but he paid no heed to the crowds that passed by.

His mind was focused on one thing—finding the answers he sought. The truth behind Haven's attack still eluded him, a puzzle with missing pieces waiting to be uncovered.

The path ahead was treacherous, filled with  secrets that threatened to consume him. But Y/N was no stranger to darkness. He had embraced it, made it his ally in his quest for information on who he is.

As he navigated the streets of Atlas, the whispers of his presence spread like wildfire. The nameless hunter, the white death, they called him. His reputation preceded him, tales of his battles with Grimm and White Fang members spoken in hushed tones.

But amidst the shadows and whispers, Y/N remained undeterred. His goal was clear—to uncover the truth behind his father and secure the safety of team RWBY

And so, under the watchful gaze of the towering spires of Atlas, Y/N continued forward. The Last few months have hardened him, shaped him into a killer, a figure feared and respected in equal measure.

The journey had been short yet intense, but he had finally arrived at his destination.

Y/N stopped walking for a minute looking around Noticing the looks  he's getting from both street goers and Atlas officers, realising he still kinda looks like himself from a Year back he decides to dip out of view to find something to cover his face, Trying to keep a low profile till team rwby gets here.