[Volume 1] Chapter 17

In the land of darkness, In a castle surrounded by pools of tar like liquid, Sits Salem, The Queen Of Grimm.

As she in her throne she contemplated at to get Y/N under her thump but it seems she won't have to think long as her train of thought was interrupted by a huge wave of malice coming from Beacon.

Salem's Mouth broke into a sinister grin as she knew who was releasing that Malice.

Salem: Well Ozma...It seems you keep losing grip on what you need hmmm, CINDER!

The doors to the throne room were opened and Cinder entered hastily.

Cinder: Yes, Mistress Salem?

She said as her knees touched the cold floor in a show of respect.

Salem: Go to Vale and retrieve A boy that goes by the name Y/N Schnee it seems Ozpin or somebody has been...letting certain things slip.

Cinder looked up shocked and partly annoyed.

Cinder: But Mistress this will interfere with the pl-

She was silenced as a grimm claw came out of the ground under her knees and grabs by the neck, Holding tightly to show it's intentions.

Salem: Are you questioning me Cinder?

Cinder gulped in fear and shook her head no.

Cinder: Of course not!

Salem released her and waved her off.

Salem: Now get going, Oh and use what ever you need to convince him and for whatever reason he doesn't comply make sure to hide your face to not put the plan at risk.

Cinder: Yes Salem...

The morning after- Vale

Ruby: They have been gone all weekend...

Weiss: Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!

Yang: Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates and Y/N is your.....Half Brother?

Weiss: Is she? We all heard what she said and no matter what Y/N Is always going to be my brother!

Ruby: Weiss that's not how you acted last night

Weiss looks down in guilt.

Weiss: I didn't mean to say those things to  him.

She muttered quietly.

Yang: What about Blake.

Weiss shook her head.

Weiss: No What I said to her still stands.

Ruby: I just hope we can find them....Y/N doesn't seem ok the last week.

Yang: Now that you mention it something seems bothering him  a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby: Y/N!!

Yang: Blaaaake!

Ruby: Y/NNNNNNNNNN!

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: Weiiiiss, you're not helping!"

Weiss: Oh! You know what might be able to help? The Police!!

Ruby: Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.