[Volume 1] Chapter 1

Weiss: Y/N! Wake up you have to go to Vale, To get your new Weapon!

Y/N groggily woke up and let out a small smile seeing one of his older sisters waking him up.

Y/N:*Smiles* Morning to you to Weiss.

Weiss:*Smiles* Yes, Yes now hurry up I will meet you at Beacon in two days.

Y/N:*Getting up* Ok, Ok now out you get Icey.

As Weiss Was leaving she turned around and stuck her tongue out at Y/N.

Weiss:*Tongue out* You know the name Icey applies to you more.

Y/N:*Rolls his eyes* Hurry Up and get out you!

Weiss:*Runs Out* Ba Bye!

Y/N Pov

Might as well get going it's not like i'm going to get goodbye's from anybody in this house and the staff are busy so I'm just going to go.

Y/N: *Sigh* What happened to this family....

I got up out out of my bed and got on my Combat Outfit/Armour

And walked out towards the Bullhead that will be bringing me to Vale

Timeskip-Location: Vale

3Rd Person Pov

As Y/N is walking down the streets of Vale, We see him Bopping his head up and down while having headphones in.

Y/N:*Thinks* I wonder how our moon ended up the way it is.

Was too busy thinking to himself and listening to music he didn't notice the man wearing black and red coming flying out of a shop window and hitting him, But Y/N didn't even budge and inch.

He finally Notices what's going on as he sees none other than Roman torchwick Fighting with some Girl in a Red Cloak, As he was watching them fight  he noticed that Roman was Pointing his cane at the young Woman, Y/n was confused until he seen a small dust flare come out of the cane and fly towards the Girl in red.

Y/N Saw that the girl was unprepared so he slammed the ground as a giant Icewall formed in front of  of the girl to block the flare from hitting her.

Both The girl and Roman stopped fighting and looked towards where the Ice came from,They Look over and See Y/N standing there with his helmet off smirking at Torchwick

Y/N:*Smirks* Ah ah ah Torchwick what did I say last time we met? Do you remember In atlas? When I kicked your ass?

Roman Glared and Y/N.

Roman:*Gritting his teeth* Oh Of course it's you again, Why are you here?

Y/N Chuckles as he Launches a spear made of ice at Roman who barely Dodges in time.

Roman knew he was outmatched on Many levels, So he did what he does all the time and Runs.

Y/N:*Sighs* And there he goes, Well Little red, Might want to catch up to him, Oh and before you go can I get your name?*Tilts Head and Smiles*

Ruby's Pov

I was shocked, First of all because some Random guy saves me with Ice, Second of all He made the wall out of pure Ice and he's not using any Dust weapon, And Three he's Cute.......Wait what did I just think?! What's this feeling?!!

Ruby: M-my Name is Ru-Ruby Rose.

Y/N:*Smiles* Ah Rose, it suits you, Well my name Is Y/N Schnee, Now I would love to help you but I need to get my weapons off the shopkeeper over there.

Ruby blushed and looked down trying to hide it.

Ruby: *Blushing* Ah well It's nice to meet you Y/N , Ummmm*Blush Deepens* After Im done here could you show me your Weapons?

Y/N:*Tilts his head*Sure.

Ruby just keeps getting redder and redder.

Ruby:T-thanks.

Y/N:Well have fun I will talk to you in awhile.

Timeskip

We see Y/N climbing the ladder after getting his weapons of the shopkeeper, When he got to the Top he noticed the Teacher that was with Ozpin the Day he Invited him to Beacon, She was fight off a figure in the plane who was using fire, Y/N Smirked knowing that his Ice can Withstand Even the Hottest of flames.

He seen Glynda getting pushed back so he ran in Made a wall of Ice to block and Incoming Fireball and then Jumped up and Summoned a large spike made of Ice and yelled to Glynda.

Y/N:*Shouting* Goodwitch Use your semblance and Launch it into the Bullhead!

Glynda stared in shock  at first but Quickly Shuck it off and Used her semblance to launch the large Ice spear towards the Bullhead, The bullhead just about got away.

Glynda Turned around to see Y/N Showing Ruby his weapons

Ruby:*Chibi*OHMYGODTHEREARESOCOOLCANITRYTHEMSOMETIME?CANWEKEEPINTOUCH?PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!

She then noticed what she said, She calmed down but then turned as red as her Cloak

Glynda went up to both of them and smacked them both on the head, Well tried to as Y/N moved out of the way while having this face on.

Y/N:Nope.

Timeskip-After Ruby's Invite

Y/N:*Pats Ruby's head* So you made it into Beacon? Im glad, I can meet you there.

Ruby Blushed before Realizing what he said.

Ruby:*Blushing* Wait your going to Beacon Too?

Y/N:*Chuckles* Yep, You're not the only one who was Invited Early!

Ruby:*Looks Shocked* Wait your under 18?!

Y/N:*Smiles* Yep, Im 16!

Ruby:*Even ore shocked* But you're like 6'4

Y/N:*Glares*Im 6'5 Dammit!

Ruby:*Laughs* Got to go, See you at Beacon Y/N!

Y/N:*Softens Glare into a small smile* Bye Ruby!