[Volume 3] Chapter 8

The same girl from yesterday wakes up and looks around confused, She is suddenly startled when she hears a sickening crack followed by a roar of pain.

Y/N: .Did the boy scream just as much as you?!

She peeks out from the tree to see a wall of ice, But she could make out two shadow on the other side .

She see's one on the ground and the other standing with something in his hand.

Y/N: Looks like you won't be using that anymore.

He says as he throws away the persons arm he then picks up a large rock.

Y/N: Ok I'm going to ask you one more time. Were are the rest of you hiding and what did you want with the boy and the girl!?

???: Go to hell!

"Bash" ....."Bash"....."Bash"

Y/N lifts the rock from what once was a face and throws the bloody weapon away.

The girl seeing this through the ice but not knowing what happened calls out to Y/N.

Girl: Mister?

Y/N freezes, Then suddenly gets up and starts wiping himself down, he comes out from behind the ice with his clothes died red the girl looks on even more confused.

Girl: Why are your clothes red now?

Y/N just shrugs.

Y/N: Ok Kiddo wanna tell me your name.

Girl looks down.

Girl: I never got a name, but the other kids called me leash 

Y/N looked back at the seemingly abandoned house.

Y/N: What kids and why did they call you leash.

Girl: They used to be here but one day...I couldn't find them and whenever I asked people seem to know nothing about them as if they didn't exist before, It was only me and...

Y/N bends down and rubs her head.

Y/N: we will find out what happened to him and the rest of them I promise you. Now why the did the other kids call you leash?

The girl puts her head down and expects to be hit when her canine ears popped out but when it never came she looks up confused which quickly turns to shock when she sees Y/N smiling.

Y/N I have the perfect name how does Alesha sound?

Alesha stands there, Completely still before jumping onto Y/N.

Alesha: Oh Thank you Mister.

Y/N: Y/N, My name is Y/N.

Alesha: Thanks you Mister Y/N

Y/N laughs and pats her head.

Y/N: Just Y/N will do.

She nods and jumps on his back.

Y/N: Hey....

She gives him puppy dog eyes and for the first time he noticed something, Her eyes are silver.

Y/N: Ok Fine.

Y/N: There's more going on here..and the townsfolk know it.

Y/N thought.

Timeskip. 2 days later.

Y/N: Come on work you stupid thing.

Y/N is seen bashing his scroll against his knee.

Alesha; I don't think that will help.

Y/ tuns to her and sticks out his tongue.

Alesha: Ew.