04

Taehyung Pov.

Knock knock

" Come in. " I said and looked up from my papers . And there was the person I was waiting for.

"Good morning sir. " He bowed and greeted me .

" Good morning Mr. Lee " I stood and bowed him back.

" So what is the news ? " I asked Mr. Lee expecting to give me a good news.

" I am sorry Mr. Kim but right now I don't have much update. "

" Ok so tell me whatever you know. "

" Sir as you know that company of the Kim family was handled by the two husband and wife. "

" Yes, so ? "

" Sir one day Mrs. Kim fainted and when Mr. Kim took her to the hospital, the doctor said that she had 3rd stage of cancer and she didn't had much time. " My eyes widened listening him.

" When Mrs. Kim died Mr. Kim wasn't able to run the company alone. " He continued

" Then ? "

" Sir he had taken many loans for some earning but then also he wasn't able to get a better earning so in pressure he did suicide. " My eyes widened more after listening to him.

" And sir all of this happened when our company was rising. Here, our company was rising and there, their company was drowning. Sorry sir but right now I know only this. "

" Don't be sorry Mr. Lee, this much information is also a lot to know in just a night. Thank you, now you can go. "

" Ok sir, thank you, I'll report you if I'll get any information as soon as possible." He said and bowed me and I just gave him a small smile and he went to do his work.

Jennie Pov.

Today is my mother's 4th death anniversary. I and Yeonjun went to my mother's graveyard. From my childhood only my mom didn't get much time to spend with me.

She always used to be in the office with dad and I always used to be alone in the house with my nanna but I don't blame them for not spending much time with me cuz whatever they did was for me and Yeonjun only... ummm that's what my nanna always told me.

We miss her, very much, every day and night. I wish I had done everything on earth with her. And it's not only me who miss her a lot. Everyone here including Yeonjun, uncle and aunty misses her.

Today morning I saw Yeonjun staring at our family photo and crying. He always shows that he doesn't miss them but he really does.

" You miss them, right ? " He was startled after listening my voice as he hid the photograph.

" What ? " He asked innocently. I sighed and sat beside him.

" Don't act to be innocent, Yeonjun. I saw you. " I said and he just hung his head low and closed his eyes.

" Yes I miss them. " He said still closing his eyes.

" I know but I am here Yeonjun-ah. I am doing everything I can to fulfill our needs. "

" It's not like that. Do you think that I am not happy with what I have right now, huh? I am happy noona and it's all just because of you. If I wouldn't have you, then I don't know what would have happened to me. You made me strong and I know how much you are doing for me and my education. "

" Anything for you." I said giving him a small smile.

" I love you . " he said and hugging me tightly.

" I love you too. " I said and hugged him back.

" But I love you more. " I smiled. " Ok ok you won. " He smiled and I just caressed his hair.

Beep Beep

I got a message from Yeonjun's college so I excused myself to see it.

 'Miss Kim can you please  come to our college there is something important we want to discuss with you. '

' Ok  ma'am I'll be there in 10 minutes please wait.'

Why are they calling me in the college? Maybe because I haven't paid his college fee. So, are they going to suspend him . Ughh this is driving me crazy.

" What is it? Is something wrong ?" I startled hearing him.

" Huh? Oh no no everything is fine. Umm I just need to go it's important. I'll be back soon. "

" Oh ok bye. "

" Bye and eat your lunch on time okay? " I said grabbing my purse.

" Okay now go " He said giving me a small smile. I gave him a peck on his cheeks and bid him my goodbye.

* In The Principal's Office *

" Miss Kim as you know you haven't submitted Yeonjun's college fee from past 6 months now can you tell me what should I do now? Should I suspend him until you don't pay the fee ? "

" No Mr. Park, please try to understand please give me two months more I promise I will pay the fee on time and if then also I will not be able to pay them then you can suspend him I promise. Please try to understand my situation. "

" Miss Kim you said it last time too. "

" No Mr. Park I promise this is the last time I am saying this I promise I will pay the fee on time. "

" Ok Miss Kim but this is the last time but the fee should be paid before two months. "

" Thank you Mr. Park. I will definitely pay the fee . Thank you so much. " I bowed him and left the cabin.

I was so depressed cause I have said that I will pay the fee on time but how will I arrange money. The amount is really big and I was really confused.

It's a sunny day. The sun's rays were directly falling on me. I was feeling dizzy because I haven't eaten my breakfast too cause I had work in my call center.

Today morning I got  many calls from different banks to pay the loans my father took from them.

My vision started being blurry and at the end everything got black and I listened someone shouting my name and this  was the last thing I remember then what happened ? I don't have any idea about that.

??? Pov. 

" Just wait and watch Jennie Kim what will I do to you. This is just the beginning, you have to suffer a lot right now.  "