34

Author POV.

" Mr. Kim? " Taehyung still asleep, furrowed his brows when felt someone calling him at which he lazily opened his eyes... to see Jennie. He sat up properly and rubbed his eyes to look again only to see Jennie again.

" Mr. Kim, you have fever so I thought of giving you this. " She said as she placed down the glass of water on the table she was holding in front of him and handing him a pack of medicine. Taehyung took the pack and placed it down beside the glass. He looked at the clock on the wall.

" What are you still doing here? " He said coldly (unknowingly) which slightly made Jennie little scared of being tortured by him again. She started fiddling with her fingers, looking down.

" Are you going to tell me- " 

" I am sorry sir. I was really about leave only. I was just passing by and saw you sleeping here so I just came to check on and found you were sweating a lot so when I touched your forehead, it was burning and I was even going to leave you like this but I thought that I should at least give you medicine in the sake of humanity. You also looked tired this whole day so...I am sorry Mr. Kim. I'll take my leave as you want me to. " She said almost rapped without any rhythm with her eyes shut closed and turned around to leave in a hurry.

" Wait! " He yelled stopping her from her way to leave and turn back around only to see his confused face. She looked down at her shoes, upset and stayed silent.
" I didn't mean it like that. I mean... I was just asking... And, I am also leaving now so pack your things we'll leave together. " he said and drank the water from the glass. He stood up and started picking up his things. He looked up from his things to find Jennie still there, standing still.

" Is anything wrong? " He asked at which she simply shook her head and went to her cabin to pack up.

As soon she left, Taehyung grabbed the medicine packet with the car keys and put them inside his pocket, leaving  his cabin and locking it. He went to her cabin and knocked at which Jennie jolted her head up. 

" I am going to the parking lot and will come in front of the building. I'll meet you there. " He said and left making Jennie finally let out a sigh of relief. She relaxed herself then made her way down to the exit area.

Taehyung was driving and Jennie was looking outside the window to the  lonely street, silence surrounding them but not an awkward one but a comfortable one. 

" Can I roll it down? " She asked him at which he nodded. Smilingly she rolled the window down as the cold breeze hit her face making her smile go wider.

Her hairs blowing away from her face. She closed her eyes to feel the nature and enjoy the moment. Taehyung glanced the girl beside him which unknowingly turned into a stare. 

Jennie looked at him when she felt his gaze on her, ultimately making both of them have an eye contact, which lasted for a minute until Taehyung broke out from it. They both looked away as awkwardness surrounded them this time. Taehyung tried to focus on the road and Jennie on the nature rolling the window up.