17

Author Pov.

" This party is held by me only and because of you I, the one who held this party, is not in the party. " She was stepping backwards when suddenly her hand hit a golden statue kept on a table. It crash down into pieces making a loud voice. Jennie covered her ears because of the sudden loud noise. After  a moment she looked down and saw a golden statue shattered into pieces. She looked up to see Taehyung and got it that he is going to burst now.

" Sorry sir, it was not my intention-"

" NOT YOUR INTENTION? MISS KIM YOU PUT YOUR HANDS THERE ON THAT TABLE AND JUST DELIBERATELY DESTROYED IT. "

" No sir, it's not like tha-"

" DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS? "

" Sorry-"

" IT'S $40,000 " Jennie's eyes widen after hearing the amount.

" I am reall-"

" I don't need your sorry Miss Kim. Just pay me back. I am giving you 72 hours to pay me back. "

" But sir it's really big amoun-"

" Miss Kim just pay me, you don't have another choice. "

" Sir I can't afford this much money. I can do anything else to pay you back. I swear! " And Kim Taehyung got his chance.

" Anything? " He said backing a little bit, putting his both hands inside his pocket.

" Yes sir. " She said confidently.

" You sure? " He said bending down straight looking into her eyes.

" Yes sir. " She said but not being confident like earlier.

" Ok so be my spot. " He said standing straight.

" Sorry sir? "

" Don't you know what is a spot? A spot is a person who will be behind her or his boss 24/7 and do whatever he tells you. "

" Sir, I already do it. I do things what you ask me to. "

" Yes I know it but the thing is now you'll do things for me not for just 12 hours...for 24 hours. " Jennie was so shocked that she wasn't able to say anything back.

" S-sir, b-but I have a f-family to t-take care of. " She however managed to say.

" I'll tell you the rules tomorrow. " He said and left her stunned. She regretted saying that word 'anything' and she is going to do so for a few months more.

Jennie Pov.

" I'll tell you the rules tomorrow. " He said and left me stunned. I seriously regretted saying that word 'anything'.

I didn't know what to do. What about my family. They will be so upset if I worked for him like 24/7. But if I choose to not work in these hours then who will pay him back... who will pay back the loans of dad.

I was in my thoughts only when I heard my phone ringing.

" Yeoboseyo! "

" Miss Kim, it's me Park Bok Soo. "

" Mr. Park? Is there any problem. Is Yeonjun okay? "

" Yes Miss Kim, Yeonjun is alright but the thing is again about fees. Miss Kim it has been a week since my assistant have messaged you to pay the fees for Yeonjun's studies. She also called you several times but you didn't picked up her calls. Day after tomorrow is your last day to submit the fees. Please co-operate with us. " He said and hung up the call. What a timing Mr. Park.