50

Author Pov.

Taehyung stretched his hands as soon he finished his paper work, swinging his arm chair to turn around. A tired yawn escaped his lips as he stared at the busy buildings through the glass wall.

He swinged back when a knock was heard on his door.

" Come in. " He said tired now not even looking at the person who has come. He arranged the papers properly looking down at the bunch of files in front of him.

" Good afternoon sir. " Jennie greeted him warmly, noticing his state. Taehyung's eyes widened as he sat up straight, realising who the person is.

" Yes Miss Kim? What brings you here? Any changes in the schedule? " 

" Sadly no. Today too you have a very busy schedule. " She said feeling bad for him but soon looking down at her tablet.
" I came here to tell you that you've got 15 minutes to rest then you have a meeting with Mr. Kang at 1:30. I have contacted him and he is on his way so he would be in the meeting at the right time The meeting shall go for an hour then you have an appointment with CEO of Kakao entertainment, you're gonna accompany Bang PD-nim with other sub CEOs. This meeting is tend to be short though. Then you are requested to have a one time meal with Mr. Kenichiro Yoshida. I have booked a flight to Tokyo so we are about to be present at the rooftop at around 3:30." She noticed his expression when she decided to tease him. " We'll be back till 9 or something then- "

" Wait wait there's more of it? " Taehyung exclaimed as he was too shocked by his schedule. It isn't like it's the first time he has such a schedule, but he has been this busy after a long time and he was already tired.

" Yes as soon we come back at 9:00 then you have another meeting. "

" With? "

" Uhmm... " She looked back at the tablet, " Oh yeah it's with.... Jennie Kim "
She said looking at him suppressing her smile.
" A dinner with Jennie Kim. "

He froze at his spot as he could feel the heat reaching up his ears while he still let out a chuckle at her comment.

" Sure sure. " He said hoping for her to not notice how red his ears were by her words.

Ever since he has accepted his feelings for the girl in front of him, he has started seeing her in a different light while Jennie... she really thought that these feelings are only a bunch of absurd emotions that she just have to keep ignoring.... well she thought so.

The office was filled with utter silence as the sun was ready to set down and wait to rise again. Employees were waiting for the clock to struck 8:45 soon to run back to their respective homes.

The silence was later disrupted by the sound of clicking of heels on the tiled floor when the woman entered the hallway, her hairs swayed sideways as she dashed into Taehyung's cabin authoritatively. Men and women gawked at her undeniably heavenly visuals, sorta impressed by her entry.

It took her only a few seconds to dash out of his cabin as she went towards the lift leaving the staff more shocked by her aura.

" Jennie but I am really tired I don't wanna go now. "

" It's just a matter of an hour and the meeting would end. Don't throw unnecessary tantrums Taehyung. "
Jennie and Taehyung walked side by side in the empty corridor as there was no staff around.

" Hey we're at the work place. What if someone listens to you? "

" Oh really? Says who? " Jennie remarked sarcastically as he smiled cheekily. His smile distracting her as she stared at his side profile. He seemed just perfect in her eyes. The way his smile reached his eyes made him look so cute. The mole under his eye and on the tip of his nose added a feeling of tranquility to his face. He was a pure epitome of handsomeness right there.

" I am really handsome right? " He said looking forward but turning his head to look into her beautiful eyes as he noticed her cheeks turning pink making her look forward and hide her face from him. His lips unconsciously lifted up and breaked into a smile at her reaction as they looked forward and walked to the meeting room, comfortable with the silence surrounding them.

Their eyes furrowed looking at an unknown female's back in the meeting room and Song Kang sitting comfortably on his chair, biting the end of a pen, legs on the table as he stared the woman in front of him.

The woman turned around on hearing the clicking of the door.

" Yoo Jung? " Taehyung uttered as Jennie looked at him confused.

The woman now known as Yoo Jung smiled running to him and hugged him tightly as he was taken aback by her action.

" I missed you a lot Tae. " He looked at his side at Jennie who just stood there equally shocked but the pain she felt in heart confused her more.

Song Kang bit onto his pen tilting his head a little to look at the shocked female clearly hurt by the other woman's actions while the guy stood there his hands up in the air, preventing himself from hugging the female back and eyes fixed on his secretary.

" I love drama. " Kang smiled cheekily as he stared at the complicated trio in front of him as his eyes ultimately travelled to the woman hugging the CEO of the building.

" Yoo Jung huh? "