Special Chapter - Taehyung

Author's Pov.

Kim Taehyung, being a CEO of a huge company, you would have imagined a person living lavishly, where he get everything he needs and have workers to carry out his work. Indeed true. But it was not the same from the start.

He was born in a family with low economical status.  His parents used to work as permanent workers for a rich family. They used to live on the workers'quarters alloted to them behind the rich family's mansion.

Despite, being born in a family with low economical status, his childhood was never bad. He was brought up by loads of love from his parents and elder noona, Jisoo.

Until one day when everything lost in a maze when his mother got affected by Tuberculosis of spine. He was only nine when he saw his mom fighting for her life every single day, and after fighting for 1 year she lost all hope and gave up.

Seeing his mother dieing in front of him, this child was petrified. For the first time in his life he felt the burden of poverty. He thought if he wouldn't have been poor then he could have saved his mother.

But life still had more coming shocks for him. His father got into an accident and also died. His whole world was kinda shattered after the death of his parents.

He was 10 and Jisoo was 12 when they both lost their parents. The rich family didn't show these small children any pity, they threw out both of them out of the workers'quarter.

Two helpless children, roaming around the streets of Seoul in mid winter was a terrible scene to watch but there was no one to help them. Both of them were roaming around in search of shelter but there wasn't anyone to help these two orphan kids.

It was their third day roaming here and there when Taehyung got a high fever and got collapsed in front of a book store. Jisoo cried for help and but this time someone came. Jisoo looked at the person and saw an old lady of approx 60.

She was the owner of the book store in front of which Taehyung collapsed. She helped these children and took them to her house and that's when she asked them that why they were roaming around in such a cold day. Then Jisoo told the old lady about their situation.

The old lady was herself living a miserable life. She used to live with her one and only son, his wife and her small granddaughter. But they got into an accident a year ago and after that day she has been living alone. After listening to the story of these poor children, she decided to give them shelter and help them.

Jisoo was 12 but still quite mature. She didn't wanted to be a burden to the old lady, so she insisted the old lady to give her a part-time job at the book store. Taehyung was still very young so Jisoo didn't want him to face any more problem. Once the old lady asked them if they go to school. Taehyung told her that he was in 5th grade and his noona in 7th grade.

Jisoo decided to leave her studies in the middle and earn money to fulfill all of the requirements of Taehyung. But the old lady told Jisoo to not quit her studies and told them that she would pay the fees of their schools and if she want to help her she can help her studies complete.

She told them the importance of education and encouraged them to continue their studies. After that grandmother treated both of them like her own grandchildren and both of them treated her like their grandmother and called her halmeoni. 

Now hey had a house  to live and a grandmother to look after but still the loss of his parents remained in his heart. He became kinda silent after that. In his new school, he did not had any friend.

He used to stay in a corner by himself. But he changed when a specific person came to his life. His chingu, AKA bestfriend...Park Jimin. Their friendship was not same as the other children of their age.