07

Yeonjun Pov.

I came back and rang the bell but no one was opening the door so I tried again but then also no response. I panicked and started ringing the bell continuously and then finally someone opened the door. I tilted my head to see the person. then... I saw aunty and she looked worried.

" What happened aunty? Is everything okay? "

" Umm... Yeonjun... you should go and meet your sister once. I don't know why but she isn't eating anything but just staring at her laptop, holding her forehead. I think something is wrong but she isn't telling me anything. Please go and check on her." She said and I just nodded and kept my bag on the couch and went inside her room. She looked upset and stressed.

" So tell me." I said and she looked aside from her laptop to me.

"What? " She asked being confused.

" I am hearing that you aren't eating anything. Why?" I asked her raising my eyebrows at her but she just rolled her eyes and started looking back at her laptop.

" Are you planning to faint again? Huh?" I asked her expecting a good answer from her but she just looked at me, rolled her eyes and said " Yeonjun, please go I am not in the mood to talk to anyone right now." and again started staring at her laptop with a sad face. I went towards her and shut the laptop.

" What the-"

" What happened noona? I am watching you and from you expressions only I can get it that something is wrong, so don't even try to lie to me. Arasseo? "I asked and she sighed.

" Actually Yeonjun, you told me that I am capable to become an assistant but I don't think so. I think that there is a tough competition in this line. " She said and again sighed.

" Come to the point noona. Tell me what exactly happened. " I asked her in a cold tone in which I usually don't speak to anyone.

" Yeonjun, you know that I applied many forms for a job of an assistant. I mailed them but they are just refusing me. Some are saying that they don't think that I am capable for this job, some are saying that I am not matching their requirements, I mean what they need in an assistant is not in me. Sometimes I think that all of these are just excuses but maybe my luck is not with me right now or maybe they are right that I am not that capable of doing these jobs. " She said looking down at her lap.

" No noona, they are wrong, I know you. I know your talents and I know that you can do this. Please do not loose your hope." I said kneeling down and holding her hand as she was sitting on a chair. I wanted to comfort her and motivate her. Then I suddenly remembered about the card that Taehyung hyung gave me.

" Noona, I have an idea." I said standing up, looking down at her.

" What? " She looked up at me still sitting on the chair.

" Take this. See you can work in this company. Please try to apply a job for an assistant in this company too. I am damn sure that they will accept you" I said taking out the card from the pocket of my jeans and showing it to her.

" HYBE Corporations? " She said the company's name loudly.

" Yes. " I said casually.

" Are you mad? I am not being employed in these small companies and you want me to apply for a job in HYBE Corporations?" She again said highlighting the company's name.

" Yes, cuz I know and I am sure, that they will choose you. " I said confidently. I have a thought that I will talk to Lia to talk to her Taehyung oppa about it, noona doesn't like anyone support nor did I liked it but I can't see my sister with such a sad face everyday. I was in my thoughts when noona suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts asking " How can you be so sure about this Mr. Yeonjun."

" Listen noona, if you just wanna sit here with a sad face then I am not stopping you. But I don't think that you should give up so easily. I am suggesting you to try it once. Maybe there is a hope. " I said .

" I'll think about it. " She said with a stern look on her face. " By the way how did you get this card? " She continued asking me.

" Umm... it's a long story. " I said earning a confused plus ' What the hell ' kind of look from her. To change the topic I just kept the card on her table and said " Just in case you change your mind." and was going to leave but eventually remembered something. I turned towards her and said " Listen " she looked at me. " Come downstairs quickly to eat, aunty is worried. "

She smiled and said " You wait downstairs, I am just coming " and with that I left her room and made my way to the kitchen.

Jennie Pov.

When Yeonjun left the room, I gave a thought to apply for a job in HYBE for a longtime and then finally I came with the conclusion that giving it a try is not bad. Maybe Yeonjun is right that there is still hope. After taking my time to think about this I went downstairs to eat dinner. I slept early.

* In The Morning *

When I felt the sunlight directly falling on me through my room's window, I woke up and then gave last thought to apply for a job in HYBE. I have been rejected so many times that now my heart can't handle anymore of this but I literally need a job right now. Finally I took my courage and sent the mail to HYBE official account and prayed to get this job.

Author's Pov.

Taehyung was busy with his work, he had to do it by today only. He was doing his work peacefully when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

" Come in. " He said still looking down at his papers.

" Sir. " He heard a familiar voice so he raised his head and saw Mr. Lee panting.

" What happened Mr. Lee? " He asked Mr. Lee.

" Sir I have to tell you something. " Mr. Lee said breathng heavily.

" Mr. Lee I have a lot of work left right now. I am busy, please come later." Taehyung said again looking at his papers.

" Sir please listen it's really important."

" Okay fine. Tell me quickly, I don't have much time."

" Sir that girl mailed us for a job in our company. "

" Mr. Lee, are you playing with me here? What should I do if a random girl mailed us for a job? It happens everyday." Taehyung said being annoyed.

" Sir, do you remember you asked me to search about the owners of JENTLE CORPORATIONS? " Mr. Lee asked.

"How is a girl's mail to our company even related to this Mr. Lee?" Taehyung asked being confused.

"Sir, their daughter, Jennie Kim is the one who mailed us for a job. She has applied for a job of an assistant in our company. " Mr. Lee said in one breath.

" What? Really?" Taehyung asked not believing what he said just now.

" Yes sir." He again said assuring him. Taehyung started smiling.

" Sir do you want me to do anything else? If there is something please tell me, I would love to do it." Mr. Lee said with a smile plastered on his face.

" Yes Mr. Lee. I want that you reply her saying that we want to meet her personally and we will take her interview in our office. I want you to take her interview. Just ask her that questions that anyone can answer and employ her in our company."

" Ok sir, as you wish." Mr. Lee said bowing Taehyung and left the cabin. Taehyung sat back on his chair interlocking his fingers and a smirk appeared on his face.