23

Taehyung Pov.

" Nice to meet you Mr. Kim I am your housemate. From now on I am going to live with you. "

" WHAT? " I was shocked as hell but she just ignored me and came inside MY house, leaving me standing there dumbstruck. I looked at her scanning my house with her eyes.

" By the way where is my room? " She said turning around with her arms crossed. I looked down, biting my lips as I chuckled at her question.

" What do you find so funny in this question ? "

" Can I ask you something Miss Kim? "

" Go ahead Mr. Kim. "

" Well, what makes you think that I am going to let you live here...in my house or not stopping you from doing so? "

" You can't stop me. " She said confidently.

" And who said so? " Now it was my turn to cross my arms

" You. "

" Me? When? " I said pointing at myself.

" Mr. Kim do you remember these words ' You want to rent a house then rent one. You want to live in this office then live. Live anywhere you want I am not going to stop you. ' ? I want to live here. You will not stop me right? Do you mean what you say or do you say anything?" She asked. I wanted to say something back but nothing was coming in my mind. I wanted to stop her but something inside me was stopping from doing so.

" Ok fine you can live here but remember it is your decision to stay here. Just don't regret this decision of yours afterwards. Take any room you want and start your work. " I said leaving her confused by my words. I went to my room and continued my work.

Jennie Pov.

What did he mean by ' Just don't regret this decision of yours afterwards. ' ? Oh god what is he going to do now. Someone save me from this monster. I looked around once before going upstairs to choose a room.

Author Pov.

It has been hours since he went back to his room to complete his work and hasn't came out of his room. She was preparing dinner when she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

" Coming! " She yelled turning off the stove and wiped her hands with a cloth before opening the door. As soon as she opened the door a delivery man bowed her.

" Annyeonghaseyo your order is here. " He said which made her confused as she didn't order anything.

" Sorry but I didn't-. "

" It's for me! " Someone interrupted her. She turned around and found Taehyung coming towards them, his hands in his jacket pocket.

" I ordered it. " He said smiling at the delivery man then looking at her with no expression. He payed him.

" I'll take my leave then Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Please enjoy and call us again if you like our service. " He said and left both of them shocked and awkward at the recent misunderstanding of the delivery guy.

" Ummm what is it? " She asked pointing at the box trying to calm down the atmosphere.

" Why do you wanna know? "

" Just because...ummm...why can't I? "

" Seems like you are really interested in me. " He said raising an eyebrow.

" Just say you don't wanna tell me and yes I do not care about you a little bit too. I will never be interested in you. Never ever. " She said with a ' are you serious? ' look and left. He was just standing there staring her back, smiling at her annoyed state.

" By the way. " She said and turned around which made him stop smiling and come back to his coldness version.

" The dinner is not done yet so you can go back to your room and continue your work. "

" So now you will tell me what should I do in my house only. " He said walking to her. She was once taken back but tried to stay confident.

" I am done with my work already, I was bored that's why I ordered something to have fun. " Jennie didn't know why but her heart was beating rapidly.

" You were curious right? You know what is it inside this? " He said, later opened the box and Jennie saw two set of eggs.

" What do you wanna do with so many eggs? " She asked being totally confused, not having any idea what he wanna do.

" With these eggs? " He asked pointing at the eggs, then continued- " Have fun. " He completed and she just stared at him with her furrowed brows.

" You wanna know how? " He asked.

" H-How ? " She stuttered a bit as she felt that she shouldn't ask but still she did. As soon as she asked she felt something hitting her forehead really hard.

" Like this. " Taehyung answered and continued throwing eggs on her.

" Mr. Kim please stop. " She again and again said as she knew she can't fight back. Tears were forming in her eyes. At a moment she didn't felt anything hitting her.

She turned around and saw that Taehyung has put the set of eggs on table. He walked towards her with a clean cloth in one hand and other hand was behind his back.

He stood in front of her. He was looking straight into her eyes. He offered her the cloth to clean up herself. She was hesitant first but then decided to take it. As she moved her hands to take it she felt an egg broke on her head. She looked up at Taehyung as he just gave her a smirk.

" Thanks to you, I'm not bored anymore. Go continue cooking dinner and don't show me that attitude again you showed me today. " He said and turned to leave.

" Wait. " He said and turned back to face her. " You do not regret living here right? " He asked and she looked up with teary eyes filled with hatred. She didn't speak anything and turned around to leave

" Miss Kim! " He yelled making her turn around. He threw another and last egg. She closed her eyes as it hit her. When she opened her eyes she saw him leaving to his room.

' If you think I am gonna leave like this then you are wrong Mr. Kim. I'm going to get through all this. ' She muttered and went back to her room to clean up.

Jennie Pov.

I already miss my family... Just let this contract finish and I will resign. I'm on bed relaxing. My whole body is aching at this moment. I had a lot going on in my mind when I went to dreamland.