47

Author Pov.

The sun shone brightly on the people walking on the streets, its rays travelling through the glasses of the renowned restro-café ' Mi Casa ' hitting on the faces of few customers.

Jennie took a sip of her coffee patiently waiting for a particular person to arrive as she looked up everytime the entrance bell rang, time to time glancing at her wrist watch but as usual she was late.

The bell rang once again indicating entry of a new customer which Jennie ignored this time while the customer just roamed her eyes around to look for her friend. She heaved a sigh after spotting her looking down at her phone before making her way towards her.

" Jendeukie! Look what I brought for you. " Jennie shifted her head towards the voice soon glaring into the person's eyes.

In an attempt to save herself, Jisoo offered her a packet of chips only for her to snatch it from her grip as she started ripping it.

" Of course it always works. " Jisoo muttered under her breath soon realising she heard it.
" So what do you wanna talk about? Or shall I ask who you wanna talk about? " Jisoo inquired taking her seat opposite to hers.

" Mr. Kim Taehyung. " Jennie uttered out frustrated making Jisoo frown her brows, not believing the guy still, after all her warnings and scoldings, treated her like shit.

" What did he do now? Did he hurt you again? " Jisoo asked making Jennie slightly widen her eyes by her sudden change of expression.

" Not at all, in fact he's being extremely nice to me. " Jennie blurted out sounding more frustrated this time.

" So what is the problem now? "

" That's the problem, he's being just too nice. I don't know if this is his another plan or what.... On top of it all..." Jennie paused as Jisoo waited patiently for her to continue but she didn't utter a word.

" On top of it all what?.... Jennie? Are you fine? Jennie? Girl are you listeni- "

" Unnie what is happening to me? "

" What? "

" Why do I feel that weird thing in my stomach? "

" What? Are you ok? "

" I'm actually not but I guess it's okay."

" Yah have you lost it? Are you even thinking before speaking? "

" Unnie why are you not answering my question? " Jennie suddenly came out of her zoned out state only to swing Jisoo's arms left to right with a little pout on her face.

" Will you kindly mind to tell me WHAT THE HECK IS THE QUESTION ? "

" So it was like, as you know, he was being really rude to me and now suddenly he is having mood swings. He is treating me like a human. He treats me so nice that the person who was the reason of my tears till the past month is now the reason of my brightest smile ever. "

" The problem is that everytime he's around me, my stomach does that weird things over and over again and the worst part is that I suddenly start feeling hot in this opposite weather. "

" I feel my cheeks heating up at his slightest actions. Even if I deny this thought a million times but I somehow like his company."

" I don't know why but I become upset when I think of his sweetest actions towards me, maybe it's because I think too much or..... I just hate the thought of all of this being another plan of him to ruin me. "

Jennie looked up at Jisoo who had her jaw dropped down, eyes widened in shock not being able to contemplate what she just said.

" Did you just say you like my brother? "