29

Author Pov.

Taehyung was sitting in a café waiting for his elder hyung. Namjoon entered the café after a few minutes. He pressed his lips into a thin line when he found Taehyung sitting on the corner table with his head hung low.

" So what's up? " He asked in a cheerful way but still startling the guy by the sudden noise.

" Oh hyung!! Come sit. " Taehyung said pointing his hand to the seat opposite him which he gladly did. Soon a waiter approached them for their order.

" For me iced americano and for you hyung latté, isn't it? " He asked at which Namjoon just gave a nod. As soon the waiter left, Namjoon focused his eyes on Taehyung.

" Now we can start. Go on. " Namjoon said ready to hear his younger friend's problem.

" I don't know hyung how should I start this. I have a feeling that you will also be disappointed from me and just yell at me. "

" I will try my best to not do so. Now let's start from the beginning, hmm? " Taehyung nodded and started telling him everything from the start.

" Hyung, you remember I told you about those people who ruined us? Me and noona? " Taehyung asked earning a small ' hmm ' and a nod from him.

" So I wanted to get revenge. " Taehyung stopped for a while as silence surrounded them. " But I got to know that years have passed since both of them died and so... "

" So? "

" So I decided to target Jennie Kim, their only daughter as she was also one of the main character of the incident happened with me. In fact she was the main character in all of that. So I just somehow made her my assistant and then... " Taehyung gave a brief explanation of everything to Namjoon, from his first time meeting Jennie and scolding her on her first day of work to today's Jisoo shouting at him. Namjoon just sat on his seat expressionless, not saying a word.

" Hyung, just say something. " Taehyung said shaking his elder hyung to hear his response.

" Seriously Tae! You really expected me to not yell at you after knowing all of this? " He asked in low tone, controlling himself from shouting.

" Hyung why are you not understanding me? I told everything to you on a purpose, right? I can't understand where am I wrong? Why is everyone blaming me? What did I ever do wrong ? " Taehyung said making Namjoon release a deep sigh.

" I understand you Taehyung. I know you are thinking that you never did anything wrong, that girl messed up your life and you were just taking your revenge at which you have every right to take. "

" Exactly hyu- "

" But you're wrong. Not just what you are thinking right now but every single action of yours towards her in order to get your ' revenge ' is wrong. " Namjoon said. " Drink water first and calm down. I will ask you some questions, so tell me every single answer with calmness. " Namjoon said at which Taehyung obediently followed his order.

" Okay, so now tell me where do you think Jennie became the reason of your parents' death. "

" She was so desperate for a freakin' toy of her that she didn't even care about her nanna who was in hospital and her chef uncle who was his favourite. "

" Okay so what do you consider it as? "

" Her selfishness. " Taehyung answered not taking a second to reply back. Namjoon sighed as he did not expect this answer.

" Okay so now think more and tell me that can't you consider it as her childishness? " Namjoon asked making Taehyung furrow his brows at him.

" You were 10 when your parents died so that means she would be like a few years younger than you. She was a child, she didn't know much about what's right and wrong. Now my next question is that did Jennie know about your mother's illness? Did she know that your father was asking for money to her father for your mother's operation? " Namjoon asked at which Taehyung became speechless as he realized that the answer of these questions were a simple ' no '. His silence gave Namjoon his answer.

" But still, her parents were matured. They weren't any child. They were totally aware of what they were doing? "

" Okay I get it. But then again, it was her parents and always them then why are you involving Jennie in this revenge thing of yours ? " He said at which Taehyung once again became speechless.

" Now you get it where you were wrong? " He asked making Taehyung nod his head. " So what will you do now ? " He asked crossing his arms leaning backwards in order to rest his back at the chair, earning a shrug from Taehyung.

" I don't know. I don't have any idea. What can I even do ?" He said making Namjoon release a sigh and once again silence surrounded them. " Why wasn't I able to think like that ? " He asked Namjoon.

" I am even shocked. Cuz I thought after me, you're the genius one. I never knew you would do something that stupid. "

" Like seriously, I know every single thing what happened at that very moment but still I never thought about it like that. Noona is really disappointed from me. She doesn't want to even see me. She isn't answering my texts too. I don't know how can things go back to normal. "

" I saw her earlier with Jin. It looked like she cried. It was my first time seeing tears in her eyes. "

" And so was mine. Noona wants me to apologize to that girl but I don't think I can. I have already gathered up a lot of hatred for that person so of course it will be difficult to apologize as I still do hate her. Cuz I still have a feeling that she was wrong somewhere. "

" Of course! I know it's not possible to just remove that hatred inside you for someone in a slight moment and especially when you hate that someone till years , but what's wrong in trying? I know you can do it. "