43

Author Pov.

Jennie was in her room going through her phone, lying down on her bed out of boredom. Taehyung was watching TV downstairs as he too had nothing else to do. Jennie turned her phone off and went out of her room.

She was stepping down the stairs when suddenly her phone rang. She took out her phone to see the caller ID.

" Aunty... Oww- " With a wide smile she was going to answer the call but unfortunately she couldn't. She slipped off the stairs as the phone also fell from her hands. Taehyung came running at the loud voice.

" Jennie? " She looked up at him as he looked down at her, worried. " What happened? " He asked coming closer and kneeling down in front of her.

" I slipped. Isn't it obvious? " She said, pouting trying to control her tears making Taehyung sigh and look down. He gently took Jennie's leg to check for any injuries as she hissed in pain.

" Woah! I think I sprained it. " Jennie looked at her legs and did an eye contact with Taehyung as her eyes were widely open and lips parted in shock.

" Let's go to the hospital. " He said trying to stand up but only to be pulled again down by the girl who just shook her head disagreeing with him.

" No hospital! I don't like them. " Jennie said to Taehyung at which he only gave her an 'are you serious' look. " They smell so bad. Like those medicines also smell bad. I mean it's just not the smell. I don't like the injections too. They look damn scary you kn- "

" Are you a baby? What if it would get worse? "

" But- "

" No buts. Let's go "
.
.
.
.

" It's better you came here it would have gotten worse if you come later. " Taehyung gave Jennie a 'told ya' look at the doctor's words only for her to roll her eyes as a response. Jennie was sitting on the hospital cot with her legs stretched for the doctor to check up on her properly. Taehyung was sitting on the stool beside Jennie's bed.

" I'll give you injection to stop the swelling. " The doctor said and went to grab the injection. At the name of injection Jennie almost jumped on her bed ultimately grabbing Taehyung's hand tightly which was earlier resting on the bed beside her figure.

" I told you I am scared of injections, Mr. Kim. " She looked at him with pleading eyes, tightening her grip on Taehyung's hand. Taehyung sighed at her childish behavior.

" Miss Kim it's not a big deal. No need to make a fuss over it. "

" You seriously don't know the simple words 'comforting someone'. "

" Miss Kim show me your le- " The doctor was cut off by Jennie.

" No!"

" Mr. Kim please tell your girlfriend to stay still. " Jennie's eyes widen as she opened her mouth to defend but was cut off by Taehyung.

" Yes sir, I will. " Jennie looked at Taehyung, widening her eyes more than earlier. Taehyung stood up from his seat and sat at the cot facing Jennie.

" Let's not trouble the doctor Miss Kim. It's really a matter of a second then it's done. Trust me. " Taehyung said secretly motioning the doctor to proceed and he did. Jennie flinched at the sudden pain but the doctor was quick to inject and was rubbing the injected area.

" I told you...not a big deal. "

" It still hurts. " Jennie said slightly pouting, hearing a sigh from Taehyung.

" Sir she needs rest for at least 3 days and then come back for check up because it's already swollen." The doctor said pointing at her ankle but eyes on Taehyung making him nod in response.

Jennie averted her eyes from both of them to her hand which was still tightly grabbing his loosened one. Jennie's lips parted at the sudden realization and although her small hands fit perfectly in his, she loosened her grip to pull out her hand but failed to do so when Taehyung tightened his grip, not allowing her to continue her action.

" Yes doctor, I'll make sure she do. " Taehyung said averting his gaze to the girl who looked down.

" Mr. Kim. " Jennie lowly whispered looking up at the figure sitting right in front of her, who did the same making her heart skip a beat. His coffee brown orbs staring down at her so deeply. She felt her cheeks heating up, a kind of restlessness taking over her. There is no doubt about him being eternally gorgeous, but even though this didn't seem the right time, this was her first time to feel this feeling.......especially for him.