25

Author Pov.

It has been a few weeks since Jennie entered Taehyung's house. Time was passing but nothing was going to change between them. After a long tiring day of work, Jennie was finally back home but Taehyung wasn't yet. She was stressed with so much work so she decided to have a long shower to freshen up her mind. As she terribly missed her family she thought of calling them. Right now she was cleaning the living room talking to her uncle on a phone call.

" Are you sure child? Everything is really fine right? Cuz you know your aunty will not let me speak anything until you say you are. "

" Then tell her I am doing super super good. "

" I did but she isn't believing me. " He said at which she could only let out a weak chuckle.

" Yeonjun isn't being a burden, right? " She asked trying to change the topic.

" No princess, never ever. Is he a five-year old? He's a grown up. Everything is absolutely perfect here, just stop worrying now. Okay wait a minute your aunty wants to talk to you. "

" Hello? "

" Aunty. " She cried as soon she heard her voice. She truly missed her a lot. She stopped her work for a moment to have a short talk with her. Usually, Jennie would panic as she didn't know how to hide her emotions from her aunty but this time it wasn't like that. She has decided to not lie to her aunty anymore about her welfare and express her true emotions

" Oh my gosh! Jen, are you okay? " She asked being worried at which she shook her head even though her aunty can't see her. She sniffed as she finally cried. Her aunty went to her room as she wanted to talk to her privately. " Sweetie, you're not okay right? " She continued.

" No aunty, I am not fine. I really miss you guys but... I hate him. " She cried and cried at which her aunty also wanted to cry now but she held onto her feelings really well.

" Do you need me to visit you? "

" No aunty, I don't want to be a trouble for you. You should go and sleep now, I'll be hanging up. "

" Are you sure sweetie? " Her aunty asked at which she just gave a hum as a response and so that her aunty hung up the call.

As the call ended she lazily stoop up from the couch to clean Taehyung's room but her stomach wanted something else which made her change her way from Taehyung's room to the kitchen.

Once she was done with eating she went to Taehyung's room to clean it. She was so tired that as soon she finished cleaning up his room her foot became numb and fell on the bed her eyes closing and everything turning black for her.

About half an hour later, Taehyung finally came back from work totally tired as he loosened his tie, directly going to his bedroom. He opened the door of his bedroom, eyes widening in shock at the figure sleeping on his bed. The view made him loose his temper as he tilted his head to the right with closed eyes. He stood right in front of the sleeping figure.
.
.
.
Jennie was in deep sleep when she felt water spilled over her. She jolted up from his bed with wide eyes only to see Taehyung holding an empty bucket in his hands and finding herself in his room, on his bed that also totally wet. She guessed the scene happened there a while ago and awkwardly stood up from his bed lowering her head down in shame as she slept on his bed without his permission even though she didn't mean to.

" Glad you finally woke up. Now do a few things for me Miss spot. " He said at which she raised her head up to look at him.
" Firstly, go and change, secondly, change my bedsheet as you can see it's totally wet because of you. Thirdly heat up my food I am hungry and lastly, don't forget that I am doing you a really big favor of letting you live in my house so don't try to capture everything what's mine." He said at which she just nodded and left to change. She did what he said then Taehyung went to his room to sleep.

She wanted some fresh air so she went outside and sat near the pool of his house. She folded the sleeves of her long pajamas and put her legs inside the cold pool water.

She breathed the fresh air but the cold breeze hit her as she shivered in cold but because she didn't wanted to go inside so she decided to stay there.

When she felt like she can't handle it anymore she went back inside. She went to her room and locked it from inside wrapping herself in a blanket with some files for the presentation she had the day after. She didn't turn the lights off as she had to recheck the papers.

She didn't know why but she was still shivering in cold. She held tightly onto her blanket and continued checking if there was any mistake in the presentation. But the main problem started as she sneezed continuously again and again and again and again.

It was half past one now. Jennie was wrapped in a blanket sitting on her bed checking on the files she had to present the morning. She was sneezing again and again but was too lazy to go and do something to heal herself.

There Taehyung was also awake as he was also doing some office work but was disturbed when he heard Jennie sneezes from the room next to his. Firstly he ignored it but then couldn't resist it anymore as he stood up and went to grab some medicines.

As he went to her room he found the door which was locked before was open now and Jennie has wrapped herself in a blanket, just her face was out as she was checking on some files.

Taehyung chuckled at her puffed cheeks but was quick to cover his mouth in shock and hide himself. Luckily, she was so focused in her work that she didn't hear him.

He peeked from the door to look at her when he heard her sneeze once again only to see her still looking at her files.

He raised his hand to knock on the door to gain her attention but instead clenched his fingers forming a fist in order to stop himself from doing so and decided to go back inside his room. As he just turned to leave she sneezed once again.

He contemplated in his mind for a second to go to her or not then finally decided to go while muttering a simple ' forget it ' and turned back around to knock on the door earning her attention.

She looked towards the door still wrapped inside blanket. He looked at her cute mandu cheeks but refrained himself from laughing once again by biting his lower lip. At the sight of him she unwrapped herself and went to him.

" Mr. Kim? " She said but soon covered her mouth and nose with her handkerchief sneezing once again. " I am sorry. " She said as her nose has now turned a bit of pinkish.
" Do you want something? " She continued but he just leaned at the door crossing his arms staring at her not letting out a single word.

For a minute she waited for his response as raised both of her eyebrows clearly being unaware what's going on in his mind.

" Aren't you too weak? You caught cold with just one bucket of water, like seriously. " He said at which Jennie could just roll her eyes.

" I haven't caught cold because of that a bucket of water of yours. In fact I haven't even caught cold. Who told you that? I am perfectly fine and standing right in front of you. "She said as she straightened her back and continued- " And yes that sneeze earlier was because my nose was tickling. "

" Oh really? " He said acting to be surprised and she nodded repeatedly crossing her arms at which he just scoffed. " Who are you just joking to? I can clearly hear your sneezes in my room. Such a bad liar. " He said shaking his head as he caught her lying.' What was the need to lie? ' She thought.

" But still I didn't catch cold due to that bucket of water of yours. I was having some fresh air outside and..." She didn't complete her sentence as she pouted looking down.

" And you caught cold? " He asked at which she nodded still looking down. " Doesn't matter, I just came to give you this. " He said as he took her hand and placed the packed medicines on her hand. She looked up at him then he went back to his room.

" What happens to him sometimes? Sometimes he just turns into a totally different person. " She said as she quickly took the medicines with a glass of water and decided to sleep. Then the next morning Jennie wake up feeling better and the whole day went as it was supposed to be.