35

Author Pov.

" It's been a long time. Let's see them at least. " Jennie's aunt looked at her husband with pleading eyes.

" They would be busy honey. "

" Doesn't matter if it's us. "

" It do matter... a lot. "

" It doesn't "

" They would be with their grandmother. "

" So what? "

" They are happy. "

" What do you want to say? "

" That they are busy. "

" Just come to the point and say that you don't want to meet them? "

" It's not like that. "

" Then why are you making excuses everyday and saying tha-? "

" It's because they hate us. Especially him... " He paused looking at her shocked expression.

" Why do you think so? "

" Wouldn't it be obvious that once when they needed our help the most, we left them and now when they are successful like hell, we're going back to them after god knows how many years. What will we say once we meet them? Huh? We missed you children? " He said as guilt was washing him up remembering the state of the two helpless children.

" We tried to find them-"

" So what? Were we able to find them? No right? And now look where they are earning in dollars like every single second? " He sighed as he continued. " They are finally happy after such a long time, then why don't we just let them be like that? Why should we go and remind them about their past? "

" Do you think that they have forgot the past now? Such a tragic and terrible past?... How much busy you keep yourself to forget about your past, were you successful in doing so? Doesn't matter how much we try to get rid of our past it is still there and still hurts a lot remembering them. " She said with tears filled up eyes.

" And now, I don't care if you take me or not. I'll go and meet them anyhow. I don't know if you were able to know them or not until now but I still believe that those two are too pure to hate anybody. "

Jennie Pov.

It was breakfast time, he was eating his breakfast peacefully and then there is me, staring him with a questioning look because today, unlike always, he made the breakfast. The shocking part is not that he made the breakfast, it's that he did not cook just for himself but for both of us. I don't wanna eat anything made by him but it's ramyeon, my biggest weakness.

And something what's more surprising is that it tastes so good. I don't wanna eat it but I can't stop myself from eating it. But why is he doing this? What is he planning? Wait a minute does he wanna behave like this for a few days and then extend the contract? Hell no. I need to stop him.

" It's better to focus on the food than me. " He said still looking down at the bowl filled of ramyeon.

" Sorry Mr. Kim. " She said looking down at her bowl then again at him with suspicion filled in her eyes.

' I definitely need to stop him. '