44

Author Pov.

" So, where do you wanna go? " Taehyung asked the girl with a bandaged ankle, holding his hand tightly for support. They were back home after eating in a restaurant.

" Umm... living room. I wanted to watch a movie. " She said earning a nod from him as he helped her to the living room and made her sit comfortably on the couch.

" So... water? " He asked but Jennie lightly shook her head in response.

" It's fine. " She took a deep breath before continuing. " Thank you for helping me out today, now you should also rest, you seem tired. "

" Yeah! You can call me if you need something. " Jennie replied him with just a nod. " Okay so enjoy your movie, good night. " He said motioning her to begin her planned activity, pressing his lips into a thin line as he left to his bedroom.
.
.
.
.
It's been hours but Taehyung just couldn't sleep. Reason? He didn't know, so he just went downstairs for absolutely nothing but ultimately saw the TV still on and the movie still playing. Taehyung went closer and found Jennie asleep on the couch hugging a pillow tightly to herself, cheeks squished by another pillow.

Taehyung sat down as he stared at her features. It's been months since they are living together but this was his first time to notice her like this. Although it seemed like she is uncomfortable on the couch but she still managed to look as calm and peaceful. A strand of her hair fall onto her face making her crease her eyebrows a little. Taehyung gently pushed the strand of her hair through the back of his fingers letting all her features relax a bit and then again silence engrossed the room.

" I'm sorry Miss Kim. Sorry for everything I did to you. I don't even deserve your forgiveness but still I'm genuinely sorry.... I hope you know that. " He stayed like this for a moment before gently shaking her to wake her up.

" Mr. Kim? " Jennie sleepily muttered out rubbing her eyes.

" Why are you sleeping here? " It took a while for Jennie to understand the situation and as soon she did she replied him quickly.

" I tried to reach up the stairs but failed. " She said with a sigh, looking at her ankle, now totally awake.

" I told you to call me. " And here it goes again. Her heart beating crazily as his eyes were full of concern. She felt something weird inside her stomach. Something she never wanted to feel for someone like him.

" I thought you would be sleeping. " She managed to say back making Taehyung tilt his head and release a sigh.

" I'm sorry. " Jennie mumbled looking at him with her big doe eyes as silence surrounded them once again. Taehyung's eyes were down at his feet while hers at him.

" Miss Kim? " No response. " Miss Kim? "

"H-Huh? " She lowly spoke enough for him to continue.

" I know it doesn't sound right, b-but just because you're finding it difficult to walk up there s-so can I help? I mean, i-is it okay... if I carry you up there? I mean, I don't mean it like that- " She really wanted to say 'no' , she really did wanted, but her stupid lips didn't allow any word to escape from it, except-

" It's fine. " Taehyung looked into her eyes for confirmation before handing out his one hand for her to hold onto. She hesitantly took his hand to stand up when he smoothly lifted her up, making her wrap her arm around his shoulders.

With gentle steps up the stairs, he held her against him, making sure to not drop her. They were slow which gave her atmost time to stare the guy from this close, her heart beating so loudly that she was definitely sure he could hear them.