05

Jennie Pov.

Everything became black and when I finally opened my eyes I saw Yeonjun sitting beside me and holding my hand. My head started aching.

" Yeonjun ! " I said lifting my body upwards, trying to sit.

" Noona, you woke up ? " he said with a bright smile plastered on his face.

" What happened? How I came home? Did you eat anything? No, right? Shit! Shit! Come I'll make something for you. "

" Noona! Noona ! Calm down. "

" What happen? "

" Calm down and don't worry I have already eaten . You fainted on road and you just woke up after two days. "

" Two days? "

" Yes, and when you fainted Lia and her brother, you know him right ?

" Yes, Yes, Seok- Jin ssi. "

" Yes, so Jin hyung and Lia brought you here. The doctor have said it was not anything serious, you just have to take rest and take your medicines on time. You didn't eat your breakfast and went to the call center that was the main reason of your fainting. And you say me to eat on time. "

" Ok, Ok, please don't start giving me lecture now. Okay ? "

" I have not started giving it yet, by the way many people were calling you and I didn't picked their calls and ignored them. "

" What? Where is my phone? "

" Here, take this. " Yeonjun handed me my phone and I saw some messages from my boss of center.

Boss

Monday

" Miss Jennie Kim we needed you but you didn't came but I don't need any excuses now. You have to come now. "

Yesterday

" Miss Jennie come. We need you. "

" Miss Jennie, you are crossing the line now. Why aren't you seeing our messages too ? "

"Miss Jennie we needed you and you didn't came. You niether picked our calls nor seeing our messages. You are fired now. Don't dare to come to office now and give useless excuses. Don't show your face to us again. "

Tears started forming in my eyes.

" What happened noona? Is everything okay ? " Yeonjun asked me being worried and I handed him my phone, he saw the message and widened his eyes.

" I am sorry noona. It's all my fault. I should have picked their calls and told them about your condition. I am sorry. "

" No it's not your fault Yeonjun -ah. Don't be sorry. I have my job in the restaurant right now so we have hope now. Okay? " He nodded his head.

" Good, so I am heading to the restaurant. "

" No! " He shouted suddenly and I flinched by his sudden action.

" Now, what ? "

" First eat something and then go wherever you wanna go. "

" Aish... Jinjaa. " he was giving me his death glare. " Okay. " I said in irritation.

" Eat it. Aunty cooked it for you. Uncle and aunty are so worried, I'll tell them that you are awake now and eating okay? And finish it. " He said giving me a warning gaze like I am afraid of him. Huh... I am not Mr. Yeonjun. He left the room. I was eating then suddenly my phone started ringing.

" Yeoboseyo? "

" Hey Jennie, why weren't you picking anyone's call? Boss is angry come to the restaurant now. "

" What? But who are- " She didn't let me complete my sentence and hung up. I quickly finished my breakfast otherwise Yeonjun will not let me leave. I then took shower and quickly headed to restaurant.

* In the restaurant *

When I went inside everyone was looking at me like I am a ghost or something.

" Oh! so here you are Miss Jennie Kim. Finally, you came. Now you are coming, when the customers went. Wow! I appreciate you. "

" I am sorry sir. I can expl- "

" Shut up! No need to explain anything. You are fired Jennie Kim. Mark my words You Are Fired. " He shouted at me and I was just standing there with my head down, trying to hold my tears.

" Sir plea- "

" Shut up! Don't show me your face again. GET OUT! " He held my arms and dragged me out of the restaurant.

" If you have a little shame left then leave. Please. " He said joining his hands. I ran from there and I finally burst into tears while running when I entered home aunty saw my condition and ran towards me.

" Jennie, what happened dear."

" What happened aunty? " Yeonjun was coming downstairs then he saw me. " Noona ! " He shouted from there only then ran towards me. " What happened noona ? Aunty what happened?. " Aunty was quite. I started crying more.

" Is anybody going to tell me what happened? " Yeonjun shouted.

" I... g-got... f-fired. " I said stuttering, holding my tears.

" Ughh noona you were the only one who said we still have hope cause you still have your job in the restaurant. "

" I got f-fired... from my restaurant job too."

" What? How? What happened now? How can they do this. Noona please tell me everything. "

They gave me water and let me sit on a chair and I told them everything from the starting to the ending. I was crying while telling them, then suddenly Yeonjun hugged me tightly while standing. I hugged him back and burried my face in his chest and started crying more.

" Shh... Everything will be fine" he paused then continue. " Wait a minute. " He said suddenly breaking the hug and looked at me.

" What? " I asked him, still confused.

" You know how to do clerical work, right? "

" Yes, so ? "

" Infact you can speak English. You have gained basic knowledge. Keeping English and Korean aside you can speak French too plus you have learned a little bit of Thai,right? "

" Yes so what? "

" Then there is hope right now. You should have tried it before. "

" What are you saying Yeonjun? I am not getting you. " I said still not getting what he is trying to tell me.

" Pabo! You didn't get it now too. "

" Yeonjun... language. I am older than you. "

" I am sorry, but you really didn't get it? "

" Now are you going to tell me or- "

" Okay okay, I am telling " I sat comfortably and listened to him.