32

Author POV.

It was 6 in the morning. The sun has risen and the alarm's ringing sound was echoing in the room which made the girl wake up from her sweet dreams.

She checked the time then swiped the screen of her phone to turn off the annoying ringtone and went to the bathroom, tying her hairs into a tight ponytail. She quickly freshened up and went downstairs to cook.

Unlike every day, silence was surrounding the whole house, no sound was audible....pin drop silence. She didn't know why but she was feeling something weird.

She went upstairs to look for Taehyung and found an empty room with the door open. She frowned as she found a sticky note on his door. She take it out and read it.

' Miss Kim, I'm leaving Seoul for a business trip today. I have eaten. Make food for yourself and no need to look for me in the whole house. Contact Mr. Lee for tomorrow's schedule.

□ Kim Taehyung '

" ~ Make food for yourself ~ " She said imitating his cold tone. " His written note also seems cold now. ~ No need to look for me ~ " She once again imitated his cold tone and scoffed continuing - " As if I was. " She harshly stuck back the note on his door more like smashed it on the door. " Oh! I should contact Mr. Lee. " She said quickly leaving his room to grab her phone. Once she did so, she dialed his number taking no time.

" Yeoboseyo! "

" Good morning Mr. Lee, this side Jennie. "

" Oh Jennie? Tell me how can I help you? "

" Actually Mr. Kim has gone for business trip so what am I supposed to do today? "

" Yes yes today I am assisting Mr. Kim. By the way don't worry about today's work. It's a leave for you today. Your hands hurt right? So heal your wound and I'll mail you tomorrow's schedule. Ok I'm hanging up "

" Mr. Lee? "

" Yes? "

" Does Mr. Kim knows about this? "

" Of course! He only ordered me to do so. Ok I need to hang up, bye! " He said and hung up the call and Jennie just stood there with her eyes widely opened in shock not able to contemplate if it's his another plan but soon shrugged her thoughts off as a smile lit on her face reaching her eyes.

" I definitely know how to enjoy this day. IT'S A LEAVE! YES! "She yelled as she threw her phone on the bed and started jumping around in happiness.

---

There Taehyung was in his flight checking on some papers with Seojun talking to Jennie. As soon Seojun hung up the call Taehyung looked at him only to earn a thumbs up from him at which he responded with a nod and ticked a point on the paper he was staring at for like hours.

' HOW TO STOP HATING SOMEONE

1. Be friends with them.
2. Make them feel happy.
3..... '

Seojun peeked at the papers through his shoulder and let out a scoff making Taehyung turn his face to him.

" What happened? "

" I just saw the first step... It's impossible. "

" Why do you think so? "