19

Author Pov.

" Mr. Kim I am ready to be your spot. "She said closing her eyes tightly and making Taehyung look at her with widened eyes but then look back at the papers. Jennie opened her eyes and saw him still looking at the papers. 'Did he even listen to me?' She thought.

" Miss Kim I want to ask you something. Can I? " He said looking at her and again intertwining his fingers.

" Yes sir, what is it? " She said confidently.

" Don't you think it is too soon to give up? I mean I've never seen you give up that easily yet. " He said looking straight into her eyes, with suspicions, having doubt if she have another moto behind this.

" I know it sir but you also know it very clearly that there isn't any other way to pay back someone for a person who is in a situation like me. You knew this very well that's why you did all that shit in the party, am I right? " She also fired back. He looked down and chuckled a bit by her answer.

" Very well. " He said and handed her a brown envelope. She furrowed her eyebrows at the envelope before taking it from him. She opened it.

" It is a contract for being my spot. Every single rule is written on the papers and now just your sign is needed. " He said and she nodded. She took her pen and was going to sign when he stopped her.

" Stop!" He said and she gave him a 'what is it?' look.

" Don't you know before signing any paper you should read it first? "

" What's the need to read when there is nothing going to change. Everything will be the same. " She said and he just smiled.

" Ok do as you wish. Ummm... mark your words and then after don't come to me saying ' Sir I can't do this or do that' or 'Sir how will I do this it's impossible for me' kind of stuff, you know? " He said raising an eyebrow.

" I will not. " She said, full of confidence and finally sign the papers and gave it back to him. He took back the papers smilingly knowing very well that she will.

" I will give you a copy of this later on so you would read all the rules properly, fine? " He said and she just nodded, bowed and left.

∼∼ Fast Forward ( 1 hour )∼∼

It has been like half an hour when Taehyung gave Jennie the copy of the contract. And now he was waiting for a knock on the door but wasn't getting any, so he continued his work. 30 minutes passed and he forgot about that. He was so into work that he didn't notice someone was knocking on the door. When he realized he told her to come in.

" Mr. Kim. " She said sweetly and he smiled looking down knowing who it is. As he was looking down she wasn't able to see his smile.

" Yes Miss Kim. " He said copying her tone.

" Mr. Kim there is a problem. "

" And what is it? " He asked taking his phone and she sighed looking down.

" Mr. Kim how would I be able to go to your house when I don't know where you liv-"

" I have messaged you the address see, come at time. Anything else Miss Kim?"

" Mr. Kim how will I spend a little time too with my-"

" It's not my problem you'll not be able to spend time with your family, it's yours. Sought it out yourself. "

" Mr. Kim what about Sundays? I mean at least give me holiday on Sund-"

" Miss Kim you are paying a really big amount of price to me for your doing and if you want to pay back as soon as possible then just do your work on Sundays too. "