51

Author Pov.

The woman entered the building but was stopped by the guard.

" Sorry ma'am you're not an employee here, we can't let you in. " She scoffed at the guard as the guard failed to recognise her.

" Do you know who am I? I'm Mr. Kim Taehyung's friend. " She easily spoke out removing her glasses and placing them inside her bag before facing him.

" Many people come saying this. We can't let just anyone enter. "

" Yah what are you doing here? " Jin entered the scene shocked by the woman in front of him not noticing the guard bowing.
" When did you come here? "

" Today only, this guard right here stopped me from entering... Handle him first then we'll talk.."

" Sorry ma'am for not recognising you earlier. Please- " She lightly pushed the guard aside ignoring his apology as she went to the receptionist and he just stood there listening to Jin's lecture.

" Good evening ma'am, how can I help you. "

" I wanna meet your boss, Taehyung. "

" He have a meeting in a minute so he would be in the mee- " She left the place heading to his cabin as the receptionist followed her with her widened eyes.

" Ma'am you can't enter without Mr. Kim's permission!!! " She yelled running behind her but halted when the woman in front quickly turned her heels to glare at the girl.

" Don't follow me. " She turned around walking to the meeting room leaving the girl intimidated by her glare.

' They need to know who am I. Where is this guy? ' She internally thought as she entered a room confidently knowing it was Taehyung's cabin when it suddenly hit her she was at the wrong floor......

She left the room confidently going to the lift. As soon she entered the lift and the doors closed she squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment and went to the meeting room only to see a guy with his chair turned around and an elegant lady talking to him.

The lady looked at another presence in the room at which the male also turned around to see the woman as the beads of sweat on her face were quite noticable to him.

" Didn't know Mr. Taehyung changed his secretary. " He said smiling at the woman making her roll her eyes at him.

" Where is Taehyung? " She asked demandingly also suprising him by her confidence.

" How would I know? He's your boss you should know. "

" Shut this crap and tell me where is he? " She coldly said as he kinda felt offended by her tone. He placed both his legs on the table, biting the cap of a pen.

" So you are not his secretary? "

" Who the heck are you to literally ignore my question? "

" Oh no one special just a CEO of a company. Mind telling me who you are? "

" I'm- " She was cut off as two people entered the room averting her attention from him to them.

" Yoo Jung? "

" But still you should have informed me beforehand that you're coming. " Taehyung said grabbing a bite of his steak.

It was half past nine now and Taehyung after completing all his meetings of the day was now catching up with his earlier arrived friend, Yoo Jung, by having dinner in a nearby restaurant.

" I told you that I just wanted to surprise you... Are you not happy to see me even after so long? " She pouted, clasping her hands as she blinked her eyes continuously.