40

Author Pov.

" Ask her. " Taehyung typed as the three were back in the car after the tiring day and right now Mr. Kim Taehyung was chatting with Mr. Lee Seojun who was in the same car as him, sitting on the passenger seat like always.

" Why would I? I am not interested in how she knew him. If you are then ask yourself. " Seojun replied as he shifted in his seat, straightening his back and looking back at Taehyung only to find him shooting glares at him. Jennie became awkward when she noticed the two guys staring into each other's eyes.

" Do you want me to leave the car? " She interrupted the silence as the two guys shifted their gazes towards her with a frown. " No, I thought that you guys might need some privacy. " She said letting out an awkward chuckle from her lips making both of them panic as Seojun shook his head continuously. The driver also let out a little giggle at them but soon straightened his face when felt three pairs of eyes staring him as Jennie burst out into laughter.

" Why are you laughing? " Seojun asked bluntly to the female who was trying her best to control her laughter but failed to do so when she looked at his blank expression. " It's not funny. " He said once again as she finally stopped, wiping the slight tears away from the edge of her eyes. Seojun shifted his gaze back to Taehyung, who was looking at Jennie, and straightened his back, looking at the road.

" I'm sorry. " She muttered, biting her lower lip in order to stop herself from laughing again as her one hand clutched tightly to her stomach and other rubbing her cheeks which were now hurting from laughing so much. She felt someone's gaze so she looked beside her, only for Taehyung to snap his head to the window acting like he was busy in his own world at which Jennie just looked back at her phone.

Taehyung bit his lower lip as a smile crept on his lips, moving his hand towards his face, hiding his smile. Later on, they dropped Seojun and went ahead to home. On reaching home, they did not talk as Jennie quickly went to shower and Taehyung still had some files left to check on. While Jennie came back from showering she decided to cook dinner.
.
.
.
.
Thud! Jennie gasped as a container of oil slipped her hands and the oil was now everywhere on the floor. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Taehyung walking into kitchen, looking down at his phone as both of them opened their mouth blurting out the words in unison.

" Miss Kim, where's the- "

" Wait there's oi-"

But it was too late as Taehyung fell forward and a loud thud was heard once again in the room, while he felt something soft under him...his eyes closed.

He quickly opened his eyes while they automatically widened. Little did he felt someone's lips attached to his own.