16

Jennie POV.

" Fine I am coming. " I hang up the call. I ran inside the club and told the three of them that I had to leave urgently so Lisa gave me her car keys in case there will be no taxi around. I am driving with the highest speed. I just hate this person. I get it he's taking his revenge but still I hate him for not letting me have a single happy moment. I just hate him. Mr. Kim if you are going to do anything silly in the party, I swear I will not be able to control myself anymore.

I finally reached my destination. When I went out of Lisa's car I saw a big mansion in front of me. My jaw dropped at the way it looked. I entered inside the mansion. There were many men in coats and some ladies in gowns. I looked here and there and finally found him. I didn't got a better view of him as he was literally far way from me but I recognized him. He was talking to a guy, I don't know him. I again looked here and there. Everyone was wearing damn expensive clothes so was I. It was literally too hot inside. It was a spacious mansion but then also I felt like I will die of suffocation here. Businessmen were there introducing each other holding a glass of wine. I hesitated a bit but I finally took off my coat. I felt better than before. I walked towards Mr. Kim and finally got to see him. He was also looking at me. He was wearing a tuxedo. His hairs were set perfectly. I don't know why I am saying this but yeah he was looking damn handsome. I don't know why he is a CEO, he should be a model. Oh shoot! Jennie Kim you are staring at him like for 2-3 minutes. Wait a minute but he is also still looking at me. Gosh Jennie why aren't you breaking this awkward eye contact. Thank god he finally broke it.

He said something to the guy he was talking to and the guy left. Oh shoot! He is coming here. Why is he looking at me like that? God save me. He stopped right in front of me. But the look in his eyes was not the same when he looked at me earlier, he was back to being cold face maybe.

" You are whole 1 minute and 16 seconds late. " He said coldly.

" What is your problem? It's just 1 minute and 16 seconds. " I said but he just raised his right eyebrow tilting his head also to the right. I gulped.

" Sorry Mr. Kim. " I apologized and he nodded.

" You can enjoy the party for now. Go on. " He said gesturing me to go. I nodded slowly and left. I was sitting at the juice counter as I don't drink wine or soju. I have a really low tolerance, I guess. I was drinking juice when an old man came towards me. Wait a minute, if I'm not wrong then he is Kang Byeong-Ho, CEO of Huge Hit Town.

" Hi beautiful lady. Who are you? " He said and I stood up and bowed him.

" Hello sir, I am Jennie Kim. I work at HYBE it's my pleasure to meet you. "

" Oh what kind of pleasure? " He said smiling. " Sit sit. " I sat down. " She too at HYBE. " He whispered but it was loud that's why I heard it. " You work at HYBE. You are so lucky to work there. "

"Thank you sir" I said smiling. He also smiled back. Suddenly he came closer to me.

" Do you wanna be more lucky? " He whispered.

" Sorry sir? " I said being uncomfortable now.

" Aishh! Don't worry I mean that do wanna be more lucky by working at my company as my assistant? " He said holding my hands rubbing it with his thumbs. I...I was scared. I snatched my hands away.

" What happe- " He was going to say something but someone cut him.

" Mr. Kang Byeong-Ho " I tilted my head and saw him...Mr. Kim Taehyung smiling at the person in front of me. I can't say it a smile. It was a smile only but a different one. I looked at the person in front of me and I got it that he was angry.