30

Author Pov.

Taehyung was driving back to home trying to focus on the road more, than Jennie.
.
.
.

" Miss Kim what are you doing? I have called you at least ten times but-"

" So what? "

" Miss Kim are you in your senses?"

" This question should be asked by me. Are you in your senses Mr. Kim Taehyung? Do you even think before screaming at me? "

" You are crying? Just because I am screaming at you. Really? "

" Yes I know I shouldn't cry but I am and I can't help it. Because of you today I can't even talk to my family properly. Doesn't matter how perfectly and professionally I do my work but you still shout at me like I have killed someone and you are punishing me for my bad deeds. "

" Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? What is your problem? "
.
.
.

" Good morning sir, how can I help you? "

" Sit. "

" Yes sir? "

" I want you to write something for me because I can't. My fingers are hurting. "

" Okay sir. "

" So write "

" To,
Mr. Kim Taehyung. "
" Is there any problem? "

" Sir can I ask you on whose behalf do you want me to write this for and why are you writing it for yourself? "

" No"
" You can't, now continue writing. "

" Sorry sir. "

" I... "
" Jennie Kim, the daughter of Mr. Kim In-Su and Mrs. Kim Bong-Cha. "

" Is there any problem Miss Kim? Continue writing. "

" What do you want from me? "

" Me? Right now? Right now I just want you to continue writing. Can you? "
" Solemnly states that I have broken a precious statue which costs $40,000 and belongs to Mr. Kim Taehyung, CEO of Kim Techs-Subsidiary of HYBE CORPORATION- i.e. you. I also state that I will pay you back the amount of money in next 48 hours. If I will not be able to pay you back in the given amount of time I will try to pay you back by being your spot i.e. working 24/7 for you.
Thank you,
Your sincerly,
Jennie Kim. "
.
.
.

" Come in. "

" Mr. Kim I want to have a personal talk with you. "

" Say. "

" Mr. Kim...ummm...I..."

" I don't have much time Miss Kim say quickly. "

" Mr. Kim I am ready to be your spot. "
.
.
.

" Sir your coffee. "

" Keep it here and leave.....Ow! "

" What the heck Miss Kim?! "

" I am so sorry Mr. Kim, it just slipped through my- "

" Just freakin' stop giving excuses now and quickly pick up these pieces and throw it in the dustbin. "

" Yes sir. "...

" You don't even know the meaning of quickly, right? "...

" What happened Miss Kim? Can't you endure little pains like this? "

" Please Mr. Kim. "

" Seriously time changes everything with it, right?....I mean just look at you begging me to spare you. You remember my father begging to yours? Still... still my father bought that stupid toy of yours and what your father did? Killed him when his work was done. Actually I am hating the fact that I am comparing such a great person with a person like you but still my father was in the same state as you are now. "

" And so you are.... I mean I am in the same state as your father and so you are... in the same state as mine... totally enjoying it. "

" D-Don't compare me with that person. "

" Why? Does it hurt?....But you know what hurts more? When you're being punished for the mistake you have never made, when someone treats you like a trash, when you want to be your best in front of everyone but then you find one person who hates you from the deep of his heart, when...-Forget it. You'll never know. "
.
.
.
A lot more incidents kept flashing back in his mind when suddenly he was just going to hit a car but soon came back to his senses and quickly turned the steering wheel and pressed the break.

Taehyung breathed heavily as he hit the steering wheel then messed up his hair. He was disappointed from himself now.

As soon he reached his home he went to his room to freshen up. Luckily, he didn't saw Jennie on the way to his room. Once he was done he decided to go to the living room.

He looked down searching for her but didn't found her. He frowned his brows and went to check in her room. She wasn't in her room too. He heard a glass breaking and a gasp from the living room.