14

Author Pov.

" Finally! So now you remember me Miss Jane. " He said raising one of his eyebrows.

" I am not getting whatever you are saying so please just leave me alone." Jennie said looking here and there wiping her tears. Taehyung looked down and chuckled.

" Really ? " He said looking up and anger was completely seen in his eyes. He came closer and slammed the table.

He came more closer, " Stop lying Miss Kim. You know it very clearly that just because of your that fucking toy my father died. You know it very clearly that when my mother was hospitalized you called her to come to your house." He again slammed the table and moved back. He continued - " Just because you were bored as your parents were outside? Huh? And when my father told you that she can't come, you literally called your mom and asked her to bring her to your home? Your mom discharged her despite knowing her condition. She had to go and take care of you even when she was the one who needed to be take cared of. " Taehyung's eyes became teary.

" Miss Jennie Kim I lost my parents because of you, I'm not going to forget it that much easily ok? You have to pay for your doings. Now I can leave you...alone. You can go home you need energy for tomorrow...Miss Jane. " He said and left the room. Jennie sat down on her chair and started crying. Suddenly her phone rang. She tilted her head to see the caller ID and found her uncle calling her. She picked it up.

" Jennie ? " She heard his voice. She has cried so much that she didn't have more energy to speak so she just responded with a hum.

" Are you done with your work? " She again hummed.

"Jennie I am here, in front of your office to pick you up. Come down quickly then. "

" And what about Yeonjun? He didn't came? " She asked but she didn't get any response. She looked at her phone and found that her phone's battery is dead. She packed up her things and went down. She passed from Taehyung's cabin and found him still in the office, doing some paper work. She can't believe what just happened earlier. She still can't believe that Tete is alive. She still don't know about his sister. As Jennie reached home she directly went inside her room. She was not in a mood to eat. Aunty came several times inside her room asking her if she would eat or not but she every time just shook her head. She stood up and went towards the window. She looked at the stars twinkling. She was now feeling better when someone wrapped his hands around her shoulder. She looked at the hands and smiled as she knew the person now.

" Noona. " She turned and saw him pouting like a five year old child. He hugged her and continued, " Noona I am sorry. I will not argue with you like that again. "

" It's okay." She said smiling and hugging him back.

" Now please eat some food. " He said breaking the hug and taking the plate from the bed.

" Eat it now. I have to sleep early. Tomorrow my classes are from 8 only." Jennie hummed.

" Good night noona. " He again hugged her.

" Good night. " She said sweetly. When Yeonjun left she ate the food. She felt much better now but then also she kept thinking about what happened today and how could her parents lie to her about Tete's death. She was worried now cuz she knew he is taking his revenge but she doesn't have any right to stop him. What she did being childish wasn't right. Taehyung's every single word was roaming around her head. She was not able to sleep. She was crying like hell. She buried her face in the pillow so that no one can hear her sobs. Remembering her past doings again and again makes her weaker and weaker but she can't help it. In front of everyone she shows herself as a strong person but inside she is too weak. She never cries in front of anyone. After crying so much her eyes became heavy and she went to catch some Z's.

*** Taehyung's Room***

It is often for Taehyung to come to home late at night when his halmeoni is not with him or when he lives alone as Jisoo lives with Jin. When halmeoni is not in the house there's only Taehyung with some maids but they also leave after the sun sets. Jisoo and Taehyung had a fight on the topic " HALMEONI WILL LIVE WITH ME. " Both of them wanted her to live with them, so in the end they came up with the conclusion that 6 month of a year she will live with Jisoo and Jin and other 6 months with Taehyung. It has been 4 months of halmeoni living with Jisoo and Jin and after 2 months it will be Taehyung's turn to give his almost time to halmeoni.

As usual Taehyung came late after completing all his work. His throat was aching because of shouting like hell on Jennie. He has never shouted like this on anyone. He took some pills and went to sleep.

***

" Appa! Appa! Appa where are you? " The litle Taehyung calling his father by yelling and roaming here and there on the road.

" Tete I am here. " His father shouted from far away. The little Taehyung started running towards him so what his father did. He was running towards his father when... a large truck hit him. Taehyung stopped on his way. His heart stopped beating for a moment. People gathered around the dead body of his father but he was so shocked that he couldn't move an inch also. He slowly started going towards the crowd. He reached to his father and started crying.

" Appa! Wake up please. Please wake up. " He said sobbing.

***

" Appa please don't leave us. Please " Taehyung said as tears were streaming down from his eyes while sleeping. He suddenly woke up and held his head and started crying. After some time he wiped his tears away. Whenever he sees dreams like this he becomes weak and anger towards those KIMs raises every single time. He can't succeed in taking the revenge from Jennie Kim by just shouting at her and making his throat hurt only, cuz if he will proceed to just shout at her like that he will hurt his throat but Jennie Kim will only be getting used to it, so he had to plan something really big. Really really big.