06

Taehyung Pov.

I am on my way to pick Lia up from college but I still don't know if she have all her classes finished by now or not. Actually Jin hyung told me to pick her up from college without telling me her schedule or anything.

I can't blame because these days he rarely gets time from work, and finally when he is free now he want to spend his time with Jisoo noona.

Suddenly the car stopped making me confused. My driver got out of my car to check whether anything was wrong. He told me that a tyre is punctured. My driver asked me to wait until the mechanic isn't coming.

I thought of not wasting my any time and walk to Lia's college, cuz now it's only a walking distance from where our car stopped. I told my driver that when the car would get repaired, then come to the restaurant opposite to Lia's college.

I was just crossing the road and texting Lia that I have reached her college when suddenly someone pulled me by my wrist causing me and that person to fall on the road.

I then noticed a motorbike going past us at very high speed and realised that the person just now saved my life. Before I could analyze anything a hand approached me and I saw a tall boy of approx 18 or 19 years age. I took his hand and tried to stand up.

Before I could say anything, he asked me - " Are you okay ? Do you get hurt anywhere ? "

I replied to him saying- " I am okay and thank you for saving my life. "

I was truly thankful to him and was going to ask his name but he cutted me off and said - " I am sorry for leaving you here, but I really need to head out to somewhere, right now. I hope you will understand. " He bowed to me and left.

I tried to stop him but he was already gone. Then I noticed that Lia have still not seen my message, so I thought that she would be doing her classes, so I decided to head to the restaurant, and messaged Lia that I was waiting for her there.

The café was was just near the college so I went inside and ordered a black coffee for me. While I was checking my schedule for today I got a message from Lia that she will be catching up with me in 30 minutes.

I was looking here and there and then suddenly noticed the same guy who just saved my life few moments ago sitting in front of me on some other table. I thought of approaching him as he was alone,so I walked towards him.

Yeonjun's Pov.

I was just here at the restaurant waiting for Lia because we had planned to study English today after college. We were supposed to meet here 20 minutes before, but I was late.

To my surprise, Lia was also not there. If she would be here, she would have scolded me to death. She is not one of them who comes late, but if she is late it means she is literally doing something important. So I left her a message that I was waiting for her.
Suddenly a person approached me.

" If I am not wrong, you are that boy who saved my life just a couple of minutes ago. " And then I remembered that he was the same person I met on the road. I was in such a hurry that I was not able to greet him properly too. I bowed to the man and greeted him.
" Thank you for saving my life. I was so into my phone that I didn't notice the bike too. By the way I am Taehyung. " He said.

" Oh! I am Yeonjun and it's nothing to say thank you, if anybody else would be there, they would have done the same. "

" It's so nice of you to say that. By the way, are you waiting for someone? Girlfriend? " He asked me smiling

" Ani ani, just meeting a friend for a study session. "

" Okay okay, I'll not disturb you. You go on with your work. Thank you once again. " and I gave him a small smile and bowed him. I watched him going back to his seat.

I just thought of messaging Lia again before I realised that my phone's battery is dead. So I waited for Lia there only. A waiter came to my table with a cappuccino. I told him that I haven't ordered anything then he pointed towards somewhere and told me that he had ordered and it was for me.

I looked towards the direction where he was pointing and saw that Taehyung guy smiling at me and gestured me to read something written on a paper below the coffee mug. It said " Please enjoy my treat, it would be my pleasure If you will accept this. Please take it as my gratitude. " and there was smiley there. I smiled and mouthed him " Thank you " and he smiled back.

I drank the coffee still waiting for Lia. When I got a glimpse of her. She looked like she came here running. She was panting when she saw me and started coming towards me . I can't tell by her expression that what she is going to do because she had three expressions at the same time, i.e. tiredness, madness and worriedness. She came to my table and asked " Where is your damn phone? Can you please switch it on please. " Now I know ... she is mad.

" Its battery died. "

" Oh my God! Seriously Yeonjun. " She sighed. " I literally checked every classroom in the college to find you, even canteen but you." She continued.

" But I texted you when I came here. "

" But I don't receive any text. " She showed me her phone. Then I realized that my phone must have died before sending the message. I told her about that. She was now seriously pissed of me.

" Do you know how much I have looked for you. I got a message from Jin oppa that he would not be able to pick me up today, so I told him that I would come back home with you as I had study session with you. But he asked me to cancel my schedule as he have already told Taehyung oppa, Jisoo unnie's brother, to pick me up. You know Jisoo unnie, right? Jin oppa's girlfriend. So he told me to come with Taehyung oppa. And then I got a message from Taehyung oppa that he had reached at our college and he was waiting for me . So I texted him that I would be catching up with him in 30 minutes, cause I knew you would be late obviously. So I texted you, called you, but you didn't responded. I searched for you and finally came here. " She was now panting heavily as she said all of this in one breath. But my mind revolved around one name... " Taehyung " .

Taehyung Pov.

I was still waiting for Lia and saw her entering the restaurant. She looked at my direction. I thought she was coming towards me but she just changed her directon .

I noticed that she was going towards Yeonjun's seat. I followed her and saw the cute and sweet Lia changing into something else. She bashed at Yeonjun and I got to know that she was the only study partner that Yeonjun was waiting for.

After she completed her whole story telling, I interrupted her monologue by saying - " I think you forgot something."

" Oh! Taehyung oppa. Sorry for making you wait for so long." She said and bowed to me. She then looked towards Yeonjun and said " Umm... meet him he's my friend, Yeonjun."

" Just friend right? " I asked her giving her a teasing look.

" Aishh oppa! " she said in frustration but... she was whole red like a tomato. I just laughed at her cuteness.

" Umm... by the way we know each other. Right Yeonjun? " I asked Yeonjun and he looked at me and said " Huh? Uhh... y-yes, we k-know each other." he said stuttering. Is he nervous? Forget it.

" You guys know each other? But how?
" Lia asked looking confused. I then told her the whole incident about Yeonjun saving me. She then looked at Yeonjun like she was shocked or something.

" Ughh... please stop it . Not that look again. I can save someone too, I am not that irresponsible. " I just laughed watching them like this.

After the whole conversation with both of them I decided to drop Lia and Yeonjun together as Yeonjun was a neighbor of Lia. I was on the front seat beside the driver and, Lia and Yeonjun were on the back seat, talking random stuffs. I don't really care.

We reached at Lia's place, she insisted me to join them, but I had to refuse because of my further schedule, so she understood my problem and I bid her my goodbye. By the way she is a smart girl, she understands everything.

Yeonjun bowed to me before going inside his house. He thanked me for the ride and then I gave him my card and told him to contact me if he ever needs any help. He gladly accepted that. He seems a well mannered and nice guy.