48

Author Pov.

" Am I really here to look at you? " Jennie said irritated, sitting beside him her head on her folded arms that rested on the table and looked at him.

There Taehyung spent his time going through some documents taking sips of his coffee every minute and then.

Taehyung looked at her who had a little pout formed on her lips which she was also unknown of. Her face screamed how much bored and annoyed she was, contrary to which he found her cute enough to make his heart do multiple flips.

" Of course! " He said keeping the papers inside his bag and resting his head on his arms on the the table facing her, making her eyes widen at their eye contact and closer proximity. " Don't I have that face to look for hours? " Jennie let out a scoff as soon as he ended his sentence, sitting up straight, a tint of pink visible on her cheeks.

" Who told you that? Whoever did is blind. " She said not looking at him as he also sat straight up with a look of disbelief, lips parted in shock at her comment.

" Do you really mean it? " He said with a small but genuine smile on his face still trying to sound hurt by her words. She looked at him with a teasing smile and replied with small " uh-huh".
" So mean. "

" Says the one who literally treated me like trash till last month. "

" Coming back to the topic... if I don't have that face then who has? "

" Me. "

" Joke of the millennium. " Taehyung said with a scoff which made her chuckle a bit.

" You doubt it? " She asked with a smile on her face.

" Ok then let's take a look. " He said as he turned his chair to face her properly with Jennie following his actions as they both faced each other with smiles on each face. Taehyung looked at her cat like but also slightly slanted eyes to her perfect nose and down to her thick lips. Her short chin and small jaw making her look younger than her age. Her plump cheeks radiating that sweet aura which undeniably attracted him towards her.

" My friends say I can drive people crazy with such beautiful face of mine. What do you think? " she boasted but got no reply from the male so she snapped her fingers in front of his face to also snap him out of his daydream. His eyes slightly widened as he came into reality only to see her smiling cheekily.

" So what should I take it as? Was my beauty able to trap you into trance? " She asked still having that smile. He looked away as he felt heat rushing to to his cheeks.
" Why are you looking away? " She said teasing him with a more wider smile on her face making him cover his face with his large hands as he let out a chuckle which was later also followed by Jennie.
" I guess I did succeed then. "

" You are becoming more confident day by day Jennie Kim. " He said regaining his earlier position with the chair.

"Glad you noticed Kim Taehyung. " She said as she copied his action looking forward. Taehyung looked at his side observing the girl, her hairs were reaching down her shoulders covering her face. He extended his hand as he tucked her hair behind her ear being able to observe her face too. Jennie froze at the sudden warm touch of his fingers.

She looked at him, specifically his eyes that held an unreadable emotion, busy in setting her hair as he fixed her hair with his fingers. He locked his eyes with hers when he was done with his actions only to see the frozen girl looking deep into him which made his heart beat so loudly that he was so sure that anyone within a 10 m radius can clearly hear it but he didn't mind it at all and so he stared back into her eyes.... ready to get lost in them.....once again. None of them dared to break their eye contact.

" You were right. " Taehyung spoke which unknown to him came out as a mumble but enough for her to hear and be confused.

" When? " She said matching his tone.

" When you said you can drive people crazy with your face. " Jennie felt a lump forming in her throat as she remained quiet.
" Jennie..." She hummed telling him that she was ready.

" You are really driving me crazy. "