Chapter 39

I was stretching and popping my joints as I walked down the hall towards the Host Club, enjoying some time to cool down. Ryuu came by, and we trained for a while during my free period, and it seems Ryuu is helping one of the karate clubs, so he left to handle that while I went to the Host club with the bags of coffee that Ryuu bought for me. I mean, he was already coming down to train, and I was lazy, so in exchange for training with Ryuu, I got shopping done. He's been coming down a lot to teach with a few other students and me to prepare ourselves for our matches this weekend, so as you could probably guess, I've been busy all week.

"I see Chika came to visit," I commented, closing the door behind me, returning with some bags of grounded coffee or commoner's coffee as Tamaki called it.

Currently, Chika and Honey were fighting as everyone else stood aside while Renge was making announcer comments.

"They're at it again," Tamaki spoke, standing beside Kyoya and the Twins.

"I wish they would've chosen a better location to do this," Kyoya replied before Haruhi demanded to know what was going on.

I simply walk through right as Haruhi yelled for me to watch out before catching Chika's staff and glanced towards him, causing him to flinch slightly.

"You're getting better, Chika; however, you two are taking up a majority of the walkway, so do excuse me," I said, throwing him towards Honey and continued walking over to my dumbfounded sister as everyone kept watching the two fight.

Haruhi yelled something about weapons that should be against the rules, but. Chika hit Honey and Honey landed face-first to the floor, announcing that he won.

"Sorry, but I don't think so." Renge said, standing up from her seat. "the winner of this fight is Honey-senpai."

"Renge's right that," Mori said, turning towards Chika.

"Try walking if you won," I commented before leaving to the kitchen to put away the coffee.

"See," Mori pointed out once Chika noticed the kunai pinning his pants to the floor.

Escaping to the kitchen, I began putting the coffee away along with some cleaning supplies and humming to myself while making some tea in case anyone wanted some. Putting the teapot and a couple of cups along with some cake on a cart before rolling them out to see the two siblings separated. Tamaki took tea and some cake to Chika and Haruhi while taking Honey an entire cake and tea to wash it down. I chatted with Mori as Honey enjoyed his cake before overhearing Chika talk about Honey; if only Chika knew why Honey acted the way. I patted his tuff of blonde hair with a smile before going to pick up the abandoned tea and spoke before Chika could leave.

"What I said was true, Chika," I picked up the teacup and cake, my words causing him to pause. "Keep up the hard work."

"Of course, Ito-sensei."

On that note, he left, and I walked away, handing Tamaki the spare piece of cake before disappearing into the kitchen and returning to the trio explaining Honey's story of quitting the karate club to be a host along with his family.

"Sometimes, I think Chika-chan hates me because I'm not following the family rules."

"He doesn't hate you, Honey," I reassured him, patting his head again. "He looks up to you in a way."

"How do you know Honey-senpai's brother, Ren?"

"Chika and his father came to the Ito dojo two years ago for family training which Ryuu and his father, as well as myself, attended as well since technically I was already an honorary member of the Ito family. I trained with Chika and kept beating him to the point his father almost set up an arranged marriage between Honey and me, or was it Mori and me?"