Chapter 19

“YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF MENTIONING THIS TO US, DAD,” Both Haruhi and I stood up, agitated about the sudden information presented. “WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY THAT YOU’VE BEEN GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM KYOYA/KYOYA-SENPAI!!!!”

“What am I supposed to do, my lovelies,” dad defended, attempting to explaining himself to his hostile descendants. “Either of you occasionally tells me anything about the academy…”

What are we supposed to tell you? We fundamentally flirt with other girls while simultaneously fooling them that we're boys and have to do it to pay them back because Haruhi broke a motherfucking expensive vase and what of a sister would I be to leave my sister alone with six unfamiliar rich teenage boys. Then we went through a physical exam, which caused us to stress out a bit because a random middle-aged man walked in as we were in starting to undress, looking for his daughter who wasn't even there at the academy, how I injured myself because a bothersome teenage girl basically bashed the back of her head against my face, then I punched a camera because of her stupid shit. Haruhi had to deal with the twins pulling a prank on her into letting them come over one day, which had been today. Or how we customarily get kidnapped or forced to be involved by the Host Club whenever there is a problem that strolls through the doors of the Host Club. At the same time, one had to face wild exotic animals at a tropical resort while the other fought a group of a private police force to protect her sister. Or tell you randomly one day, oh hey dad, a close classmate of mine kissed me then ran off to god knows where. The next time, your youngest was thrown off a cliff into the deep ocean while your oldest dealt with unfamiliar emotions, one experiences whenever they have a crush on a specific individual. The next thing was dealing with a trio of annoying feminist bitches who come from an all-female private academy that basically worships me similar to some cult demigoddess while one of them crept on your youngest. Eventually, I'm seeing the attractive teenage guy who you're receiving all your information about us weekly from who so happens to be the exact close classmate who kissed me then ran, leaving me confounded about my feelings towards him.

“COME ON TAMAKI/TAMAKI-SENAPI, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP GROWING MUSHROOMS IN OTHER PEOPLE’S CLOSETS!!”

“Haruhi, Ren, the comparable thing about you two is…” Dad interrupted before pulling us into a sudden tender embrace and started gushing over us. “You’re still adorable even when you’re angry!”

“Doesn’t he remind us of a certain someone we know?” Kaoru whispered to Hikaru, thinking about how Tamaki usually behaves on a day to day basis.

“No wonder why those two can handle the boss so well,” Hikaru replied quietly, observing how our small family.

“ Wait, where are you two going?” My father questioned once Haruhi, and I escaped his hug before beginning putting our shoes on and grabbed a few of our reusable grocery bags.

“The supermarket,” Haruhi replied, opening the door. “We’re going shopping, and we want to do it by ourselves.”

“So, stay here and behave yourselves till we get back.” I finished, closing the door behind us before walking to the store while ignoring the others’ cries.

Kyoya’s POV:

“I wouldn’t push it once they make up their minds, they never change it,” Ranka advised. “When Haruhi decided she wanted to attend Ouran Academy, she did all the enrollment paperwork herself; especially Ren did the same thing once we talked over her attending Abe Academy and worked odd jobs. While I respect their independence, I’d wish they’d be a little more dependent on me sometimes.“

Ranka then told us about how Haruhi didn’t invite him to "take you parent to school day," and Ranka assumed she was being rebellious along with Haruhi was embarrassed with her father being a crossdresser. Later that night, he came home drunk, and Haruhi confessed that she didn’t invite him because she knew how hard he works and could use the time to rest. It touched his heart, knowing his youngest cared so much about her own father’s health.