Chapter 22

"Are those two at it?" Asami asked, readjusting her bun.

"No entirely," I answered, letting go of the doorknob. "Haru would have probably punched Kyoya in the face if I didn't stop them."

"He's getting all butt hurt because Kyoya's acting like your boyfriend? Jeez, he needs to accept the fact that Kyoya is your boyfriend rather than assuming he's just getting all touchy to get in your pants."

"Is that what Haru's been thinking this entire time?"

"He ranted to me earlier and said you looked uncomfortable while we were walking back then assumed Kyoya was being a creep or something.

I groaned in frustration, taking a seat to finish Asami's make up, and ruffled my hair a bit before taking a deep breath. This all would not be occurring if I just told Haru I was dating Kyoya and hopefully he would understand. We continued talking, attempting to get my mind off the subject and back on the competition, and finally finished her makeup. I changed into my costume and fixer my hair a bit before putting my jacket over it then walked out of the dressing room with Asami to see only Adrian remaining.

"You two look beautiful as always," he complimented before gesturing us to follow him, probably escorting us to the stage area.

"Where'd everyone else go?" Asami asked.

"After Ren stopped whatever Haru and Kyoya were up to, we decided to have the two along with the others go to the spectating area. " He explained as we passed other dance teams. "Don't worry about them, you two are going to cause the judges to drop dead with your performances."

Knowing Adrian was attempting to ease tension, I took a deep breath in before counting quietly to ten then exhaled. We walked all the way to the warm up room where several other dancers were already doing so. We dropped Asami off and headed towards the spectating area to meet Kyoya, outside the doors.

"I'm going to leave you two alone."  Adrian left,leaving me alone with my boyfriend, and went into the hall. I walked over and gently wrapped my arms around Kyoya before immediately having his warm embrace around me.

"Now you've met a majority of my friends from Abe Academy..."

"It's alright," he reassured me. "I trust you."

Simultaneously a non-existing weight was lifted from my shoulders and placed my chin on his shoulder, gradually relaxing. Feeling a familiar fabric underneath my touch and smelt lavender,  looked down to see my oversized hoodie which seemed to fit him well. My heart fluttered a bit and a rosey blush spread across my cheeks as I hid my face in his neck before feeling him chuckled, probably noticing my bewildered appearance.

"The notorious observant Ren Fujioka is flustered?" he teased, swaying back and forth a bit. 

"I didn't think you would wear it out in public and what about your family?" I mumbled, making sure not to smug any makeup on him.

"I decided to besides my siblings think I got it from Tamaki and refuse to let my sister wash it when she visited earlier this week while my father was out for a meeting."

"Should I be worried about your siblings?"

"I don't see any particular reason, considering you're intelligent and probably kill a person just by punching them. Besides I could honestly care less about what my family may think about you because I'm not trying to impress them in any way."

We stayed in each others' embraces for a while til noticing that it was getting close to the time that I had to go warmup before performing. I pecked his lips before saying goodbye and left, little did I know about the person watching us from a far.