Chapter 41

Why did I come to school again? Oh yeah, because it was either that or deal with Mr.Ito wanting to spar while trying to sleep. Everything around me sounded muffled, and my vision was dark as my head hung backward.

"What is the answer, Mr. Fujioka."

"56-" I exclaimed, reeling my head forward and opening my eyes.

"Correct again, Mr.Fujioka," The teacher called out, not even turning around.

"How in the bloody hell do you do that?" Kenji awed as I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes before adjusting myself in my seat.

"I have no fucking clue; that was the first thing that popped in my head."

"Can I at least see your notes," Kenji snatched my notebook quickly before throwing it back to me. "You aren't writing any of this down!?!"

"I fell asleep, reading it last night after doing last night's homework."

"I swear teach is going to catch on that you fall asleep in class and guess the answers."

"Like he'd care, besides as long as I do the work and test along with making sure you pay attention in class, then I'll be completely fine."

Right as I said that, the bell rung causing my classmates to rush to pack up and out of the room to lunch while I grabbed my notebook and waited for Kenji to finish packing up before we went to the usual hangout area.

Passing by other students as Kenji and I went in the opposite direction of them, talking about how excited they were about promotion to next year. A month until first years technically became second years, which everyone was excited about while I could be careless. Kenji maneuver me through the crowd as I read another foreign language book, imprinting the information in my head and blocked out the world to prepare myself for Ouran's entrance exams, which Kenji and the others didn't know about, except Ichiro and Ryuu because I lived with Ryuu and I informed Ichiro about it when he asked why I was reading different books during lunch one day in his photography class. I would tell the others today during the meeting and had who I would pass my captain title to for next year.

"You seem to be reading a lot more recently," Kenji pointed out once we reached the empty hallway where the dance classes were located. "Plan on taking summer school or something?"

"Not exactly; I just want to be able to speak German with Adrian," I somewhat lied about, considering I did not want to reveal my plan yet, and Adrian is surprisingly fluent in German. "Nothing you need to worry about."

Finally, we reached the dance room, which was surprisingly quiet, and opened the door to reveal Adrian sketching while Ryuu was asleep in an odd position. I swear he's going to have back problems in the future, but I can't stop him. Looking around, Asami and Hitoshi were doing homework next to Adrian while Coach hung up his phone.

"Ааа, вот и вы двое, мои прекрасные лебеди. (Ahh, there you two, my lovely swans.)" Dimitri welcomed with a bright smile on his face, getting up to greet us. Having a coach who speaks Russian every so often causes you to understand it somewhat and speak a bit of it.