Incorrect Quotes

Ren: "You should at least practice your English vocabulary words."

Haru: "I don't need to know no English." ____
Ryuu, holding Kenji and Hitoshi by the back of their shirts to stop them from causing trouble: "Do I need to get you a leash?"

Adrian at a competition: "I'm sorry for how stupid they are." ____Hitoshi: "What? Didn't you say that you hated him because he was a genius?"

Kenji: "Not as much as I hate pretty boys like you who get all the girls!"

Haru: "Prejudice like that isn't very becoming of you, my friend." ____Kaoru: "Hey, scary guy with red hair!"

Ritsu: "It's Kasanoda."

Hikaru: "Fine then, Bossanova." ____Hitoshi: "Did you seriously use your stupid head? Are you feeling okay?"

Kenji: "Oh, shut up! I use my stupid head all the time!" ____Haruhi turns to Ren while Tamaki is giving a speech: "What's an old warhorse?"

Ren: "I never understand what he says." ____Kaoru to Hikaru: "So are you mean or just stupid?" ____Kyoya, looking at the idiot trio: "Those two knuckleheads have the brain capacity for one thought at a time, don't they?"

Ren: "Simpletons." ____Kenji, Hitoshi, or Haru: "What did you say? I've been getting better; I got a 47 on my trig test."

Ren: "Um, congratulations..?"

Kenji, Hitoshi, or Haru: "Damn right, I'm like some super-genius over here!" ____Ren: "I got to lock up the clubroom, move your ass, Sharkbate."

Haru: "I don't like these names."

Ren: "Shark week then!"

Haru: "now you're just being vulgar." ____Asami, whenever Kenji and Haru are late to practice: "Turdnuggets who show up late don't get to show off." ____Whenever they see all the girls around Haru at school, the dance team: "He's like a horny tornado." ____Tamaki, getting frustrated at the twins: "I am SERIOUS!"

Kyoya: "Settle down, kids." ____Ren:" Man, you really are a piece of crap."

Haru: "Can you please stop calling me that!"

Ren: "Sure, how's "you're a piece of shit" sound?"

Haru: "Fine, piece of crap!" ____Ren, after Tamaki basically said Mori was using Honey as a prop: "Well, he killed Mori." ____Kenji: "Well, you're stupid."

Adrian: "Well, you're dumb."

Kenji: "I don't like your hair."

Ryuu: "Huuuuu, oh my god, they went there." ____Kyoya: "you have exactly three seconds to explain why you just woke me up."

Tamaki: "Because it's morning, and you should be awake."

Kyoya: "Hm, interesting, I didn't know you wanted to die today." ____Most Ouran students: "Please don't kill me!!!"

Kasanoda: "Huh? Kill you?" ____Ren, jokingly: "Oh my god, you are such a fat ass."

Haruhi: "What'd you call me!?!! You're one to talk." ____Ren at a martial arts competition: "now, let's go off on their asses."

Ryuu: "Obviously." ____Ren, holding Benibara in a chokehold: "So if you can explain to me in one sentence why you thought this was a good idea to take my sister, I might just let you go."

Beni: *struggling to form a sentence*

Ren: "Yeah, see, I don't get it either." ____Hitoshi: "I can't really win against you, dye job."

Adrian: "Hey, don't give me a name, coppertop." ____Hitoshi: "Tell em to go eat shit, Ren."

Ren: "Tell 'em yourself."

Kenji: "Eat shit, asshole, fall on your face!" ____Hitoshi: "You can trust me."

Haru: "You've literally stabbed people in the back 50 times."

Hitoshi: "I'd never do it again." ____Haru & Hitoshi: "What does the dog say? Bow wow."

Adrian & Asami: "What does the kitty say? Meow Meow."

Ren & Ryuu: "What does the Moo cow say? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" ____Me whenever I come back from being dead for a while: "What's up bitches and bros and non-binary hoes!" ____