Chapter 9

I had a free period at the end of the day, and was working in an empty class, music-filled my ears before feeling a pair of eyes on my figure.

"Hello Kyoya," I commented, saving the picture. "Whatever can I do for you that is within reasonable possibility?"

"Hmm, Tamaki, to not waste the budget and want multiple parties?"

"Those remain are particularly out of my capability, and we both know that. How about something more manageable and achievable?"

"What have you been working on lately?"

"I'm only editing several images of the hosts, nothing exhilarating, its simply the lighting and some of the color."

"How many do you possess accurately right now?"

"Approximately 150 of every host, including yourself. I assume you're interested in selling more photobooks?"

"Precisely, how many do you have of this week?"

"So far, around 18 of each individually, which should supply a magazine or two?"

I commenced showing Kyoya the photos I had so far and selected on a suitable quantity of photos, then emailed them to the organization that manufactured the magazines as Kyoya communicated them, requesting for several. By the time we accomplished our business, we had collected our items before we sauntered to the Host Club. We arrived before the club opened, a pair of heels tossed into my hands by the twins, and presented an envelope.

"Our mother requested us to deliver those to you," Hikaru spoke.

"She expresses her appreciation and desires to do additional business from you within the future," Kaoru concluded.

The black heels were the incorporation of an ankle and gladiator style, including a slender heel, must be a Libelle's merchandise. I took a seat on one of the couches and substituted my ordinary shoes with the heels before standing. I strolled about for a bit before performing a backflip summersault correctly, landing on my feet without collapsing and surprising everyone.

"These heels will unquestionably work flawlessly," I responded with a smile and carried my school shoes and messenger bag to the back. Once I reappeared again, Tamaki continued ranting about me wearing heels, which I recently obtained as Haruhi attempted to calm him down before he marched towards me, shrieking.

"You're wearing those!?! You're going to reveal your secret!!!"

"Calm down Tamaki, I've mastered wearing heels back at my previous academy since it was an opportunity, and customers requested if I could wear in heels. I'm used to the impression of walking in heels and unusually never got sore from them. Fundamentally, wearing heels is really a secondary characteristic."

Tamaki attempted to progress in the conversation, except we had an inadequate opportunity to mess around and get to work, preparing for today. For the day, I had no customers to attend to, which suggested serving tea to the various customers or going over the club's financial documents. I roamed around a platter with a teapot, chatted with a couple of customers at a couple of the tables, maintaining my balance, and served my last round before I walked away to finish my homework assignment. As I wrote, I tapped my heel silently and swayed my head to the beat of my music, softly humming as a memory came to mind.

A pair stood in the center of the illuminated stage. Both eyes stared into the other's souls as anticipating for the music to begin. The female grasped the other's hand as uneasiness arose from deep within her stomach.

The music began, cueing the partners to reveal a narrative through movement, which solely originates from a singular step. This individual step could transform everything, even the fate of the two itself.