Chapter 44

I sighed and told Haruhi that I'd likely be spending this weekend at Kyoya's to calm him down. We all closed up and went home while I gave Kyoya a ride home; once we arrived and put my motorcycle in the garage, he took hold of my wrist and dragged me through the halls, dodging any servants or family members, before we made it to his room. He quickly closed the door behind me and just stayed there, letting go of my wrist.

"Kyoya."

"...do you trust him that much?"

"With our secret, yes," I reassured and took a step closer to Kyoya. "He won't tell anyone else even if Haruhi told him he could. Are you still going to murder him for seeing my bare shoulders?"

"Perhaps."

"Kyoya, you've seen almost my entire body, minus my chest and pelvis."

"....good point."

"Now," I took another step and leaned my forehead against his. "You have nothing to worry about; Kasa-chan is likely lovesick with Haruhi. May I say a crush, but considering everything I've heard about Haruhi being confessed to, it'll turn out horrible for the opposite party. Until then, let's have a simple date."

Once, he lent me some spare sweatpants and a shirt and allowed me to shower. For the rest of the evening, we cuddled while watching a movie; Kyoya laid on my chest as I occasionally ran my hand through Kyoya's hair. After a while, I heard soft snores and glanced down to see Kyoya, peacefully sleeping before carefully taking his glasses off and put a blanket over us. It's always lovely to see Kyoya relax and letting go of the outside world, worries gone, and it's just the two of us. I kissed his head before singing softly along with the movie playing quietly in the background.

Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it all

Potions and pastries that make you grow tall

Forests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk

Welcome to Wonderland, look where you're at

Maddest of hatters, the Cheshire Cat

Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks

Dancing through a dream underneath the stars

Laughing 'til the morning comes

Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart

Oh, Wonderland I love

Welcome to Wonderland, I'll be your guide

Holding your hand under sapphire skies

Let's go exploring, or we could just go for a walk

Welcome to Wonderland, where should we go

There's a tea party along down the road

Make an appearance and maybe they'll sing us a song

Dancing through a dream underneath the stars

Laughing 'til the morning comes

Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart