Chapter 25

Walking down the hall with several garment bags of the new costumes for the Host Club, thanks to Kiyoko and her fantastic sowing talent, and passing several ladies while occasionally receiving compliments about my policeman's uniform costume the club had us wear today. Not much has happened ever since the restaurant's incident, other than receiving a lecture from my worried father that night and the next day, getting pulled out of class to have a brief meeting with police concerning what happened that night.Returning to the Host Club and opened the door to hear these exact words, instantly bringing me back to reality.

"This is a reverse harem!"

Immediately, I covered my mouth in an attempt to stop my laughter and quietly closed the door to see a blonde little girl pointing at the confused Host Club. It's hilarious to hear a young child say that with confidence and know what it means is, you don't see that every day. Thinking I finally calmed down, I removed my hand and straightened my posture a bit.

"There's debauchery here." Back to crouching over and covering my mouth to quieting my laughter while shaking a bit. I let out a quiet giggle before coming to my senses again. "Yay! There's debauchery here!"

Keeping my laughter quiet, I strolled over as she began naming off stereotypes usually heard in mangas, reminding me of Renge a bit, before jumping into Tamaki's arms, stating that he's her big brother. As Tamaki was attempting to explain the girl's statement to the others, I stand beside Kyoya and Haruhi to overheard Kyoya's adorable question out of this entire situation so far.

"I want to know if 'glasses character' is superior to big brother."

"But does it matter," Haruhi commented, "I can't believe she called me a bookworm? I wonder what she'll call you,Ren?"

"That depends on the situation and who you ask, Kyoya, and Haruhi, with the amount of studying you do, I can somewhat see it. She'll probably call me albino or something."

She can't possibly be Tamaki's little sister, considering there's only mentioning that Tamaki is an only child and their eye colors are different form each other, not to mention they have different shades of blonde. Another weird thing I've discovered over the years is telling the different shades of colors comes in handy at times. The few traits they share in common are being blonde, cheerfully loud, and sensitive when it comes to disappointments. Nonetheless, there've been several occasions where Tamaki has acted like a child.

"As of this moment, I'm your new big brother!" Tamaki announced while spinning Kirimi around.

"Tamaki, I understand you can get carried away by your emotions, however-" I stated, watching him twirl around with Kirimi in his arms.

"-don't you think it's irresponsible to make such empty promises?" Haruhi pointed out, only to be ignored by Tamaki, as he told Kirimi not to listen to Haruhi's logic. "What should we do?"

"We should probably find out if she actually has a brother at this school," Kyoya answered, interrupting Tamaki's twirl session with Kirimi. Now that I've thought about it, the name Kirimi sounds oddly familiar.

Thinking about where I've heard that name, I walk back to the backroom to hang up the costumes and softly hummed a soothing melody. Closing the door behind me as I moved towards where all of our costumes were hanging, neatly organized, and everything hung on a hanger. Remembering the mess, it was in before spending one of my free days, organizing and hanging each costume individually on a hanger, then grouped with the corresponding theme. I hung the garment bags at the end of the rack, indicating that we had to try them on so I could send Kiyoko notes about sizing and measurements. Working alongside the Adachi family gave me the skills to estimate people's measurements and properly taking them. I need to correctly measure the Host Club one of these days and send Kiyoko the future reference measurements.I return to the main area to notice Nekozawa and his servants joined us, explaining the dynamic between Kirimi and Nekozawa as siblings. Nekozawa embraces the darkness while Kirimi hates the darkness and the entire dark family aesthetic.

"Ah good to see you again, Ren," Nekozawa greeted politely.

"You as well, Nekozawa," I smiled, returning to stand next to Kyoya. "I should've known Kirimi was your little sister; I forgot you have blonde hair and blue eyes." As Nekozawa approached Kirimi creepily, she jumped into Tamaki's arms as I lightly karate chopped Nekozawa on the head as he tried to introduce Belzeneff. "I'm going to go out on an obvious limb here and say you're scaring Kirimi more than Belzeneff. I thought we talked about this, Nekozawa-senpai."

"You know how difficult it is for me to be in brightly lite places, Ren."

"You asked a while ago to help you and told you to practice, starting out small and then try doing the same process without the cloak along with the wig."

I sighed softly as the maid began to explain the Nekozawa linage and Kirimi's obsession with Shojo manga before pulling out a picture of Nekozawa without the wig cloak before comparing Tamaki's feature to the photo. I understand how she could mistake Tamaki as her brother, but the two siblings' features were obviously similar.

"Kirimi, are you looking for this boy?" I asked, approaching Tamaki, holding the picture of Nekozawa. She turned and took a long look at the photograph before nodding. " I apologize, Kirimi, but Tamaki can't be your brother; he has violet eyes, and your brother has blue eyes like you."

She looked back and forth between the photograph and Tamaki before finally looking at me, then launched herself into my arms.

"Then, I have two big brothers!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around my neck. That's not the outcome I wanted; I sighed and held the small child as she buried her face in my neck."I only have one younger sibling." I groaned as I handed Kirimi back to Tamaki before going over and wrapping my arms around Haruhi, setting my chin on top of her head.

Tamaki announced that we would help Nekozawa become the prince his sister envisions, making it a complicated operation name as usual.

"Senpai, stop getting carried away by your emotions and make empty promises you can't keep." Haruhi objected.

"Ye of little faith. Have you forgotten that we have an expert on our side? Someone who knows the importance of changing a character."

Oh no, he doesn't mean her; I was having a good day with no headaches or the urge to punch someone. I reached my small mint tin and swallowed a singular pill, readying myself for the storm ahead. Right on call, I began to hear the familiar obnoxious laughter and machinery turning. Renge, someone who I don't entirely hate, just would rather not be in the same room as her. In the end, she accepted the challenge before Kyoya suggested using one of the science rooms, considering it gets pretty dark in there when the curtains are shut. I was about to start heading out with the others before hearing a man speak Russian, turning to see the butler stepped forward.

"Master Ren, please look after the master while he goes under his trial.""Of course," I smiled gently, answering in Russian as we began guiding Nekozawa to the spare science room, leaving Haruhi and our lovely third years at the Clubroom, in case Kirimi showed up again.