Chapter 40

I walk up to the apartment, satisfied with the progress we made in today's match, and were allowed to go home early, and right as I opened up the door. Immediately, I hear a cursed word be used in the same sentence as Haruhi's name.

"We must rescue Haruhi without delay!"

Slamming the door behind me, I kicked off my shoes before opening the sliding door, ignoring the Host Club, and focused dead center on my father.

"Who. Took. Haruhi." I asked with a bone-chilling glare, scaring the trio and Honey while Mori and Kyoya kept theirs per usual straight face expression.

"Ah, Ren, how lovely to see you back," Tamaki panicked, trying to stall my fury. "How was the mat-"

"Who. Took. Haruhi. Suoh." I lean closer towards him. "The sooner you tell me, the sooner we leave."

"Three lobelia students took Haruhi," Dad spoke up with a serious face. "Specifically the Zuka Club.

Damn it, Benibara!!!!!!!!!!!

"Go on ahead without me and meet me at the front gate." I disappear into my room and quickly strip out of my uniform to take a quick shower, getting rid of any odor from my sweat. I changed into some textured pants and a button-up shirt, accompanied by some high heel boots; I put on some simple makeup with simple jewelry and grabbed a wide brim hat with a thick lace veil around the brim which hid my features.

Basically that

Basically that

Locking the apartment behind me and putting on my long silk jacket, I walk down to the stairs to see the Host Club and Dad waiting for me.

"Ren, this is an incognito rescue mission!" Tamaki yelled dramatically, flailing his arms around.

 "Why are you dressed like that!"

"Do you have a plan on getting past the date easily?" I inquired, causing him to freeze.

"Now that we think about it-"

"-the Zuka Club referred to Ren as a deity and treated her like royalty." The twins realized the events from the Cultural festival as Mori and Honey nodded in agreement.

"I can at least get you all in; after that, I'll likely be escorted to my seat in the balcony."