Chapter 29

Gradually opening my eyes after what seemed a couple of minutes to be immediately greeted by bright lights to remember everything that happened with Honey along with my entire week so far.

"Are you alright, Mori?" I asked while gently rubbing my neck while glancing at the stoic third year only for him to get up, only to watch him fall to his knees; Haruhi and the Twins began talking to Mori-senpai as I stood up, dusting any dirt off of my pants. "She's right; you're trying to torture yourself, and the way to do that is to get Honey-senpai to hate you."

Mori began to explain how this entire fiasco was due to his carelessness in forgetting two times to tell Honey-senpai to brush his teeth before his nap. Even though Mori may be one of the few levelheaded people of the Club, he can still be as dramatic as the others. Sighing quietly, I walk over to one of the seats to sit down to rest my sore back and let the others handle this situation while I slowly collect myself and relaxing as I felt my back ease against the cushioned sheet.

Overhearing Tamaki's quiet voice, I assume he caught up with Honey-senpai and brought him back for him to overhear the conversation. In the end, Honey forgave and apologized to Mori, then apologized for throwing me as I simply forgave him and gently patted his head. The day ended, and thank goodness of all bullshit that it was Friday, meaning I could go home and get study group over with then sleep in the next day without worrying about going anywhere. 

After we cleaned and locked up the clubroom, we all walked together towards where everyone usually got picked up and waited for everyone to leave. One by one, everyone climbed into their designated limos, leaving Haruhi, Kyoya, and I. Right as I was about to speak, Adrian pulls up in his car and rolls down the passenger side window, causing me to raise an eyebrow. Haruhi opens the passenger side door, closes it, then buckles up, and then handed me the spare helmet she usually uses. Adrian noticed my confused expression and simply nodded before rolling up Haruhi's window then sped off. A gut feeling told me that the individual likely responsible for this was my own boyfriend, whom I turned to for the answers.

"My usual chauffer is busy this evening, so I need a ride home and am planning on asking you to come over to study." He answers my silent question.

"Alright," I responded, not being entirely convinced, and guided him over to where I parked my motorcycle before texting my dad that I would be over at Kyoya's. "Have you ever rid of a motorcycle before?"

"Never, none of my family have a reason to ride or own one."

Slipping on my helmet and handed Kyoya the spare helmet for him to slip it on while I made sure my bag was secured enough to make sure none of my papers would fly out as he explained how to get to his house from my apartment. Handing my messenger bag to Kyoya to carefully instruct him on wearing it like a backpack and repeated the same process for his bag, which thankfully was similar to Haruhi's because I could attach a long strap to both sides of his bag. I climbed on and released the kickstands to level it enough for Kyoya to climb on. Cautiously, he climbs on and situates himself before looking around then turned towards me.

"Where do I put my hands?"

"You wrap them around my waist."

"Have you ever rode with someone around my weight?"

"I have at least had each member of the dance team ride a couple times, so you'll be fine. Ready for your first ride?" He wrapped his arms around me and got comfortable, giving me a tight squeeze before nodding. 

Starting up the motorcycle and driving slowly for Kyoya to adjust it before we went into deep traffic, I stopped at the edge of the circle drive and turned to check on Kyoya to see he gave me a nod, signaling me to continue. Off we went, straight onto the road and into traffic to feel him squeeze my waist a bit as I sped up into traffic.