Just a Thunderstorm

The date is 23rd May 1985 in the theatrical capital of London, the sparkling of the stars in the night sky glistening on the damp streets. The heavens begin to open up with a crack of thunder, a whiplash of light strikes the metal structures, the perpetual deluge falling from the dank clouds above, thudding the pavements. The hellish storm lashing through the theatre. 

Below the storm, deep in the west end foundations of The Dominion Theatre, Bon Jovi were lighting up the stage with their fiery tunes

Below the storm, deep in the west end foundations of The Dominion Theatre, Bon Jovi were lighting up the stage with their fiery tunes. Jon darting across the stage with his mic in hand, his husky notes blasting out the lyrics as Richie rips into his guitar, firing out chords fasting than bullets. 

"BREAKOUT!!!......" The band screams out the opening lyrics to the second song of the night whilst Tico beats his drums to death. Jon sets off across the stage, strutting and skipping to the beat, smiling and holding his clammy hand out for the fans to grasp. Screaming and chanting fill the stuffy air of the theatre. 

Just as they were about to sing the second chorus, A monstrous crack of thunder slashed through the building, causing the power to surge. The storm ripped open a hole in the stage, In the panic of the moment, Jon falls into the hole. The band runs to the hole calling out his name as they cant see through the dim. Jon comes round to the sound of electric pulsing behind him, he turns to see a blinding light, he covers his eyes from the harsh light and moves towards it, vanishing into the energy. 

 In the year 2015, In Dominion Theatre, The same monstrous storm cracks through the foundations of the building

 In the year 2015, In Dominion Theatre, The same monstrous storm cracks through the foundations of the building. A young woman named Amy Rose is working late shift and is checking over everything before closing up when she hears a huge surge of energy spray through the building. She decides to go investigate the sound, she makes her way backstage when she sees a blinding light, the sound of electricity whipping through the air. She covers her eyes from the harsh light and moves towards it when all of a sudden the light disappears. She stampers around in the pitch black, using the wall as a guide when she trips over something on the floor, sending her flying to the floor, her legs sprawled up on top of something. She scrambles for her mobile phone in all the confusion, using her torch to see what she's lying on. On closer inspection she sees a man lying face down on the floor, a mass of dark blonde hair covering his face. As she moves the torch over his slender body, she wraps him in her jacket after noticing he's naked.  Keeping her phone in her hand, she stumbles to her feet, she grasps his ankles, gripping them like a vice and drags him out from under the stage, gasping at the weight and takes him backstage, to a more lit up area. She yanks him up as gently as she can onto the couch, running back and forth for a bottle of water, damp cloths for his dirt ridden face and some spare clothes.